[adult swim]

Friday, December 02, 2005

Excursion De La Maison: Office & Dining



THE OFFICE: CENTRAL COMMAND CENTER.
Theme: Fun & Mythological!
Colors: Green, Brown & Orange.


This is where I spend most of my time. Sitting here right now actually, lol. This room is not fully complete, but the concept of the room it a place to display my HUGE Action Figure Collection. Now I want to set them up more like artwork, then just figures all over the place. The two main collections I have is the Marvel Legends X-Men and new figures from the Masters of the Universe. He-Man is my Hero! I grew up on him. I had all the figures when I was little, until my Grandmother threw them all away. I was so mad.... I vowed (at the age of 10) I would get them all back! LOL. Who knew the old figures cost so much money! When the new figures came out a few years back, I GOT EVER SINGLE LAST ONE OF THEM! To me, they are a preservation of my childhood and imagination. When I was upset, I was sit and play with these figures, and be taken away... so looking at them now, I guess they give me comfort.

On the side of my desk is my graphic design portfolio. On my desk is my signed copy of TLC's 3D sampler. I won it during a dancing contest. Did I mention that to you guys? Yes that is Raz-B on the screen, I love them sexy brothas!



On top of the computer desk are my X-Men figures. The X-Men are the shit! When I was in high school, I had to deal with my sexuality, and I think I gravitated to the X-Men because they were mutants and humans hated them, much like what is going on with Homosexuals now. I have powers too! [wink] I have a lot of favorites though. Storm is a strong black woman, and I love how she is portrayed in the comics. I think she is the strongest and most respected Black super hero thus far. I love Rogue because I feel like her at times, dealing with so many people in my head. Colossus is the man, did you know he just came out in the Ultimate X-Men comic? Yeah, my brotha is gay now! He sexy too. I love Nightcrawler, because even though people see him as a demon, he is still walks with GOD. He is very spiritual, and I love that about him. Wolverine is over-rated, but you can't hate him. I love the Angel figure, only because I wish I had wings. Hey, I love all of them!



Hey Stewie! That's my Lil Mascot. I love Family Guy. He's guarding the games for me. That's right Stewie, be that bottom bitch for me... you like that... huh lil man... then come over to big daddie and let him give u a spanking... oh you like that spanking... huh bitch... [slaps self] My bad, yeah that's my lil Stewie. Doing a good job Stewie!



THE DINING AREA: JUST SIT DOWN, DAMN!
Theme: I don't know, I didn't get to that part yet.
Colors: Black, with any color I want to put on it. Leave me alone!


Ok, so I don't know what to do with the table, all I know is that I can sit down and eat while watching tv. Nuff said, lol.



I am very fond of the concept for the center piece. Its two roses in a glass vase, filled with sand, from California actually, and rocks. It represents the concept of the "rose growing out of concrete." I live in the ghetto, but I am not a product of my environment. I blossomed, and will always blossom... and hopefully I can find another rose that has done the same thing.

Yeah that is Tic-Tac-Toe... It just looks cool, lol. I know I'm going to change it like a million times. But hey, at least I can eat and watch tv at the same time. [the tv is on the other side in the living room]. I'm going to put some shelves and picture frames in that corner, just need a concept.

[coming soon photos of my living room, bedroom,
and the house warming party]

12 Comments:

  • I am gonna break in and steal your X-men toys. LOL I love X-men

    By Blogger Stone, at 6:13 PM  

  • love it... maaan, i was in the fifth grade and someone gave me an x-men trading card with Storm and a really hot dude on it, and i've had an infatutation w/ them both ever since... lol, NOW i know... haha, and my ex LOVES Family Guy... (aww) and that's interesting how you compare the x-men to homosexuals... i've never been into the whole comic book/superhero thing, but i LOVED the x-men movies, so maybe that's why... idunno, lol sum'in to think about i guess and i'd love to see your portfolio, is it online at all? i've done a few things in graphic design as well... nice, can't wait to see the other rooms... PEACE

    By Blogger heartbreaker, at 8:23 PM  

  • You know...you are so inspiring me to create some of my own themes. I used to love He-Man and collected a few of his action figures. Unfortunately for me, my Mom gave them all away years back after I moved out from home...ahh well. Time for me to work on another theme while cleaning my house.

    By Blogger E, at 10:20 PM  

  • You really got me LMAO w/that stuff about Stewie being that bottom bitch for you....Your place is beautiful!

    By Blogger Superstar Nic, at 12:05 AM  

  • You gonna repost these area's once you figure out how you wanna complete them right?

    Oh okay, I thought you would, just checking...

    Thanks! :-)

    From they way the pix where taken your place seems quite spacious! Or maybe it's the way you set it up *shrug*

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 4:07 AM  

  • Love the centerpiece w/the flowers. I think they're crocuses, though. I left you another recipe.

    By Blogger Jameil, at 12:05 PM  

  • I'm starting to think you should be an interior decorator! Good Job! Oh Oprah repeats late at night. Get TiVo. That's what I do...hahaha

    By Blogger D-Place, at 12:13 PM  

  • OMG!!! I am so jealous of your action figure collection. I just bought the Masters of the Universe DVD. I've been an x-men fan since forever( still read the comics). LOVE STEWIE!!!!

    PS. Your office is hot...esp for a geek like me.

    By Blogger lj, at 2:16 PM  

  • It's an honor to be your (virtual) guest ... thanks for inviting us inside your happy home!

    By Blogger freethoughtguy, at 4:07 PM  

  • Um, when can I get my private tour?

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 8:03 PM  

  • Damn dude. I'm in the process of fixing my place up. It's a nice little somethin in the Tampa Bay area. Hopefully it'll be as nice as what u been showin us.

    Tha action figures are of the hook tho!

    By Blogger M-Dubb, at 10:06 PM  

  • um your ticket is booked. Be there or be circle

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger