[adult swim]

Thursday, January 26, 2006

THIS BOOK WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE


Part instruction manual, part therapy, part religious cult, part sheer anarchy, This Book Will Change Your Life will help you poke a stick in the spokes of your routine. It contains 365 daily orders, each one of which could turn your humdrum existence into a daily free-fall. On day 295, propose to a complete stranger. On day 181, get your street renamed after you. On day 16, discreetly give the finger to everyone you meet. Other days encourage self-crucifixion, currency manipulation, and writing to dictators. Unusual and hilarious. The perfect gift for the guy or girl who has everything!

...and now, I OWN IT! It was a gift I gave to a love of mine, and I was so fascinated by it, I finally got my own copy. I'm going to use my blog to document these crazy antics, So EVERYONE be ready! I love the Graphic Design in the book, its a must have for anyone trying to get out of there shell. Since I was in the Book store, I picked up my first Gay Novel...



...although the cover is totally different now. I read the first few pages, and really took me back to the times when I used to hang out in the Village in NYC. I'm glad the story is set in New York so that I can relate to it more. I also picked up the last issue of...

I have been running around NYC trying to find this DAMN magazine, and didn't think to go to the Village to pick it up until today. Duh! It is very interesting, I wouldn't mind doing Graphic Design for them. Maurice (cover model) is a sexy kat, he represented Jersey well! I have to go back and read the articles now, lol.
Speaking of eye candy...



Isn't Rockmond FINE AS HELL! DAMN!

[tomorrow is the friday, some how, some way, im going out!]
P.S. NoforReal, I'M GOING TO THE RETREAT IN MARCH! Thanks Man!

8 Comments:

  • I think B-Boy Blues was the first Gay Novel I ever read. It's hot! You have to get the other ones after you read this one.

    Do they sale that magazine in Chicago? I know they did an interview with that guy (Karamo) from the Real World. I wanted to read that.

    Rockmond, hmmm.... nice body, but the face isn't working for me.

    By Blogger Cash S., at 8:34 PM  

  • b-boy blues was not the first, but was definitely one of my favorite. i could relate to that fantasy world, be cause it felt like it was about me (loosely)

    i have gone on to read all of his books!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:50 AM  

  • It's a good read while on the bus going to work... at times I got hard, whats up with that?

    Rockmond is sexy, I don't care what anyone says... lol.
    I can't wait until I season 2 of soul food, hits dvd!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 10:54 AM  

  • yeah...you'll enjoy b-boy blues!

    By Blogger WATER, at 11:20 AM  

  • lol you're hilarious. i'm excited. i'm starting the adventures of jameil's wednesday night. i'm going out!!! i can't wait (for both).

    By Blogger Jameil, at 12:36 PM  

  • Sounds likes I need to read that book. Maybe it will keep my attention off the books im trying to read now

    By Blogger Ya boy Maurice, at 1:25 PM  

  • Nah to Rockmond...too old and "blue collar"-lookin....

    By Blogger Charismatic One, at 2:27 PM  

  • i was seriously "dating" this guy who one day recommended that i read b-boy blues...i did,thinking he was just very open minded...when i finished it(in one day) I called my "boyfriend" to discuss the book and he said to me..it was like somebody wrote my autobiography...well that's all i needed...now i ask guys what'd they think of b-boy blues before we have sex...lol...but where can i get that left hand book?

    By Blogger HOLIDAY N, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger