[adult swim]

Saturday, February 25, 2006

SWIM



It's like rocking the boat
as you stroke it for me
your azz intensifies
as my fingers go deep... deep
but there ain't no time to sleep

Let me and you become wet
drowning in the scent of you
from balls to crawls
of my fingertips across your nips

Your like the coast
and all I want to do is reach shore
and explore for treasure
and ecstasy beyond measure

You got my dick on float
touching the sky
as if it was reaching cloud 9
or is that my size?

You got me ready
man on board holding steady
pulsating hurricane waves
not even the lifeguard can save

Let me swim in it
navigate and submerge in it
turn you around and repeat it
stroke it back and forth until you scream for it

And when you blow your hole
and let your water fall
think of me and remember
who made your man go overboard


[2D]

21 Comments:

  • Alright now! (cute back, lol)

    By Blogger Cash S., at 3:25 PM  

  • WoW!!!

    By Blogger lj, at 3:58 PM  

  • Awww, sha-doinky doink. This is my kind of post!

    By Blogger Don't Oppress Me, at 6:28 PM  

  • (speechless... hollup....) alright, yo... my eyes just got wider and wider with every line, then my jaw dropped, followed by a smile, and now i'm holding my head in my palm... did i really just read that?? lol I FEEL it, cous'... that is SO hott!!

    By Blogger heartbreaker, at 7:14 PM  

  • so nice, i had to comment twice... i liked that, for real... PEACE

    By Blogger heartbreaker, at 7:15 PM  

  • lol @ sha-doinky doink...That was hot mr. shawn...

    By Blogger @GaryTylone, at 8:16 PM  

  • There's nothing better than brown skin, IMO....

    Better tell your friend to get a lifejacket!

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 7:31 AM  

  • You and these posts are about to get to me!!!!!

    By Blogger Tim, at 1:52 PM  

  • *virtual snaps*

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 6:44 AM  

  • Ok then! well, the photo is hot for one. and the poem. i had fun readin it.

    Me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:41 PM  

  • I can't remember the last time going swimming ever sounded so dam good.

    By Blogger soforeal, at 4:21 PM  

  • http://www.myspace.com/lrgcali

    By Blogger BOOGIE TONITE, at 10:10 PM  

  • OW! That's hot, Pookie! "Oh the baby so handsome... look at his muscles... HERCALEEZ! HERCALEEZ!!!"

    By Blogger Rodney, at 1:46 AM  

  • damn boy ... you NASTY.

    Jus the way I like 'em though.

    Where you at in JerZ, and why haven't we met?

    By Blogger SGL CafĂ©.com, at 8:17 AM  

  • hot damn! you got me all hot and bothered.

    By Blogger Waddie G., at 2:10 PM  

  • That was hot as hell.. Almost made me want to go and get freaky

    By Blogger Ya boy Maurice, at 1:56 PM  

  • hmmmmmm.

    By Blogger WATER, at 3:48 PM  

  • not with you swimmin like that! now let me read the post...

    OMG!!!!!! BOY THE ANSWER IS YES! -falls out-

    By Blogger Charles X, at 3:56 AM  

  • hmmmm...scandalous.

    By Blogger E, at 3:34 PM  

  • what a nice offering to commemorate my return.

    By Blogger Larry D. Lyons II, at 9:28 PM  

  • i dont know if i can come now b/c i now dont know where i would stay but i will let you know

    By Blogger Charles X, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger