[adult swim]

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Victory is Mine!



Stewie is my Idol! He is the 1-year-old baby from Family Guy with one single goal: Total World Domination.

When I was a little, I always wanted to rule the world. I don't know why. I guess because I was so short, and felt like I was so much more intelligent then everyone else. Everyone under my tyranny could only benefit from my greatness. My secret plan was to plant powerful explosives in M&M's and launch them among the innocent until all the country's governments bowed down, and inherit me as the world's supreme ruler. Ahhhh the victory! Explode & Destroy in your mouth, not in your hands, you bitch's... HA HA HA!

[sorry. I'm silly and deranged.]
[shawn]

3 Comments:

  • Stewie is God!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Wayne Dolphin, at 2:58 PM  

  • stewie is amazing

    i would like to know what u think about my inspirational work on a brief im working on thanks b gr8 if u would take a look n leave some feedback

    http://waynedolphinreaserch.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Wayne Dolphin, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger