[adult swim]

Friday, April 08, 2005

WHY NIKKO, WHY!



I'm so upset. I voted every week, and look what happens. Nikko Smith is one of the contestants on American Idol that was booted the other night. He was voted off in the semi-finals, but was put back into the Top 12 when one of the other contestants dropped out. He was the "Comeback Kid". Now he's gone... and I lost a $5 dollar bet to my Mom that he would make the Top 3, sigh.

Remember her.


This is Lotoya London. She was on the show last year, and I voted for her every week as well. I was so sad when she left as well. Actually she is coming out with an album this month, so if she can come back with an album, I know Nikko will too. Check out www.latoyalondon.com .


Everyone says I like Nikko because he kinda looks like me, and has the same style as me, but that's besides the point, lol.... the brotha can sing. Who am I going to vote for now? Maybe You guys can help me out.

A) Vote for Anwar. He's gay, black, and he's from the same city I'm from. Support the Gays!

B) Vote for Vonzell or Nadia. We all love black divas. Vonzell has an amazing voice that can't be touched, and Nadia has a style all her own. Sure we voted for a black female last year, but LET'S DO IT AGAIN! Support the Divas!

C) Vote for Carrie. She has one of the most powerful voices on the show. She has a similiar style as Kelly Clarkson, and you see how much success she had. She's dumb and cute, and probably lives on a farm. Support the Country Girl!

or D) Vote for Consantine. He has this stare that just hypnotizes you to vote for him. He's a strong performer, and much cuter then Bo. He looks like one of the vampires from Queen of the Damned, and girls love him. Support the Cute Rocker!

LET ME KNOW, I NEED IDOL HELP!

7 Comments:

  • Nikko was the truth. Period. I am sure that he'll be one of the most successful non-wining American Idol contestants.

    I think either Carrie or Constantine may win. I am leaning towards Carrie, when she sang 'Alone' (when she changed her hair and served them hoes royaly) she won me over, I never paid attention to her at all.

    The marshmellow man has to go! I do not like Scott at all. Maybe I just have a problem with white men pretending or wanting to be black. (Sayin' Jesus and actin' like he in the front row of somebody's Baptist Church USA)

    Wait this isn't my blog...only a comment. I DO get long winded at times, my apologies Shawn.

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 2:57 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Dayrell, at 4:31 PM  

  • I know huh? Poor Nikko. I put on the pity face when I first learned that he got kicked off. I felt bad for him.

    By Blogger Dayrell, at 4:33 PM  

  • OH I acted a FOOL when Nikko left!! Especially since Scott sucks and he has that rap sheet behind him. Get his ass out! That put a damper on my bday....

    I love me some Vonzell too! Carrie can blow, but dammit I'm biased towards black folks.

    Nadia was my girl. Her hair is gorgeous, but something about her personality throws me.

    I don't like Anwar's lil gay ass...maybe if he goes back to the Anwar that did "What a Wonderful World" so beautifully we can go back to being cool.

    WHYYyYyyy Nikko??? My STL homeboy!!!


    *moment of silence*






    alright, I'm out.

    By Blogger Liza Valentino, at 5:28 PM  

  • Thanks for all the responses guys!
    I saw the show tonight, and the only ones that stood out to me was Vonzell and Carrie. So... I voted for Vonzell! I do think that Consantine and Anwar did good, but I love Vonzell's attitude. We will see what happens tommorrow night.

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 7:40 PM  

  • What Vonzell did with Whitney's song, gave me chills

    I was startled and amazed.

    nikko, was to me average. he sounded no different than the average R&B crooner that comes out (thinking KC Hailey, Sisqo, etc) but I think Scott did far worse than he did that night and Scott should have gone home

    My personal fav is Nadia because she has a strong sultry voice, she doenst compromise her personal style, and she is punk and I got some punk in me.

    Carrie is very strong. If there were no sistas on the show, I'd be rooting her. If she is in the top two and not against Nadia or Vonzelle, Im voting for her.

    Constantine is Harry Connick Jr fronting as a rocker. For real. Bo is more of the rocker. i like Nadia the rocker though. let's go with Nadia lol

    By Blogger MBT4679, at 7:48 PM  

  • thank god someone else knows there american idol shit! i agree, it is an absolute disgrace that nadia turner/nikko smith/latoya london (2004) have been booted off the show so quickly. read my blog for my perspectives on scandals, vocals, and hotties of the 2005 american idol gang......

    By Blogger the young people's professor, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger