[adult swim]

Monday, February 14, 2005

20 THINGS I LOVE!


This is me as a "Sim" in one of my favorite video games, Sims 2.

1. Tackling my sister down, and tickling her till she laughs hysterically.
2. Watching the Guys take there shirts off on Soul Food.
3. Creating a really good design, and the client is "Loving It."
4. Feeling a sense of inspiration from Life.
5. Eating an Italian Cheeseburger with extra ketchup.
6. Making my friends and family do weird things in Sims 2.
7. Playing with my nipples in public.
8. Writing a poem that just comes together.
9. Reading a really good spiritual book.
10. Chowing down at good ol' IHOP.
11. Watching America's Next Top Model with my Mom.
12. Having really hot phone sex.
13. Watching the Home & Garden Channel.
14. Talking to GOD, and GOD talking back.
15. Family fighting over German Chocolate Cake.
16. Watching old episodes of Masters of the Universe.
17. Watching someone strip down to a G-string.
18. Someone creating artwork inspired by me.
19. Always knowing that I will always be a positive person.

and the last one, drum roll please...

20. Thank God for French Fries!

Happy Valentines Day! You don't need no man!

[yet one in a g-string would be nice right about now]

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 AM  

  • I'm a tad concerned about you playing with the nipples in public, but hey, to each their own...

    #1 is one of my favorite past times. My little sis is cutest when she's giggling and no words can come out of her smart ass mouth...lol

    By Blogger Liza Valentino, at 11:05 PM  

  • Hey Shawn.Thanks for visiting my blog.If I had met you before you would have gotten a sweet virtual gift too(a Boris Kodjoe).Yes,I absolutely adore Color Purple although it always makes me cry.

    By Blogger Abeni, at 2:16 AM  

  • I LOVE me some HGTV . . .lol. Anyways, good list, made me laugh.

    By Blogger Shana, at 4:19 PM  

  • Wow I thought I was like the only black person on earth to like the Sims, and I am currently reading Conversations With God book 3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger