[adult swim]

Monday, February 21, 2005

I LOVE IKEA!


AND YES... I want this couch. It's Brown. Chocolate. Leather. Sexy.
I love it! I can match it up with so many things. Dress it up, or mono-tone it down, I am in LOVE with this coach. It's not a bad price. Around 700 bucks, and it fits perfectly with my style. Did I tell you, I LOVE THIS COACH! I was sitting on it, and its so comfortable. It's just sexy. MANNNN I want this coach!

[back to reality]

I can't afford this coach.

I have so much to save up for, it is not going to fit in my budget.
But hey, you never know. My birthday is coming up.

Hint, Hint!

[EDIT: speaking of leather, I had to sneak this photo in]

Hollywood superstars Beyonce Knowles and Jennifer Lopez square up in sexy leather catsuits to take on David Beckham in a new Pepsi ad. The voluptuous beauties donned the skintight outfits to play the roles of undercover agents on a mission through Hong Kong in the ad, which is said to have cost $1 million. Described as 'Kill Bill meets Crouching Tiger: Hidden Dragon', the pop superstars have a fight with Becks, who plays a kendo expert. The new ad will air in 170 countries next week.

3 Comments:

  • We have similar tastes because that couch looks like mine. Except I got mine in a color the store guy called oxblood. Kind of a dark maroonish color.

    By Blogger Shana, at 3:47 PM  

  • brutha-free: Thanks for the compliment, I'll see that that I express little bit more of "me". I have to go back and read the other half of questions everyone gave you. lol.

    Shana: Can I have your coach?

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 5:13 PM  

  • Nice couch, brown is one of my favorite colors.

    J.Lo is back!!

    By Blogger Liza Valentino, at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger