[adult swim]

Monday, February 21, 2005

I LOVE IKEA!


AND YES... I want this couch. It's Brown. Chocolate. Leather. Sexy.
I love it! I can match it up with so many things. Dress it up, or mono-tone it down, I am in LOVE with this coach. It's not a bad price. Around 700 bucks, and it fits perfectly with my style. Did I tell you, I LOVE THIS COACH! I was sitting on it, and its so comfortable. It's just sexy. MANNNN I want this coach!

[back to reality]

I can't afford this coach.

I have so much to save up for, it is not going to fit in my budget.
But hey, you never know. My birthday is coming up.

Hint, Hint!

[EDIT: speaking of leather, I had to sneak this photo in]

Hollywood superstars Beyonce Knowles and Jennifer Lopez square up in sexy leather catsuits to take on David Beckham in a new Pepsi ad. The voluptuous beauties donned the skintight outfits to play the roles of undercover agents on a mission through Hong Kong in the ad, which is said to have cost $1 million. Described as 'Kill Bill meets Crouching Tiger: Hidden Dragon', the pop superstars have a fight with Becks, who plays a kendo expert. The new ad will air in 170 countries next week.

5 Comments:

  • that is one nice couch... lol

    i've been reading your comments on other blogs and just wanted to say that i like your insight on many of the things you respond to. i would like to see more of that writing in your own blog. you articulate your thoughts very well on paper.

    not that you were taking "request" for your blog content or anything.. lol

    keep writing....

    By Blogger plotty, at 8:26 AM  

  • We have similar tastes because that couch looks like mine. Except I got mine in a color the store guy called oxblood. Kind of a dark maroonish color.

    By Blogger Shana, at 3:47 PM  

  • brutha-free: Thanks for the compliment, I'll see that that I express little bit more of "me". I have to go back and read the other half of questions everyone gave you. lol.

    Shana: Can I have your coach?

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 5:13 PM  

  • Nice couch, brown is one of my favorite colors.

    J.Lo is back!!

    By Blogger Liza Valentino, at 12:57 AM  

  • Hi Shawn..tks for checking out my blog. This is a really nice couch. I actually bought mine at Ikea. Keep saving for it.

    By Blogger E to the dwige, at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger