[adult swim]

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Grown & Sexy



[listening to Fantastia New CD. It's ok.]

I just got back from my company's Annual Year End Party. Yes, technically you can call it a holiday party, but not really, at least don't tell my boss that.

[I do like this song, "Got Me Waiting," and I like the slow songs, but songs like "Baby Mama" just sucks, if you ask me. Poor Fantastia, she was suppose to be the next big thing, but who releases a single with no video before the album is out?!]

Anyway...

So I went out and purchased a really nice black suit. Very Classic. My friend suggested I go with Silver and Black, and it looks really good.

I was Grown & Sexy tonight!

I decided to take my Mom and my Aunt with me. They met all my co-workers and the various clients we have.

It was a very classy event... Cocktail Hour was nice, with the piano player, water fountain, and various finger foods. Shrimp was the favorite of the night. Then an hour in, we took our seats to a Live Latin Band. Interesting how all the black people sat at the same table. LOL.

We had Salad with Italian dressing, Noodles, then Chicken & Mushrooms with potatoes, and carrots & broccoli. Then, yes ladies and gentlemen, I took to the floor...



Everyone at my job was shocked I could dance Salsa and Meringue, but I'm the man, what else can you ask for. LOL. I know I'm going to hear it on Monday. I had a fantastic time though! All the clients raved to my family about how good of a designer I was, so that always feels good.

[I believe Fantastia, I beeeeelievvvvve!]

2 Comments:

  • Wow, you sure look sharp in that suit. That picture almost took my breath away. Very sexy, I wish I could take you home.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 AM  

  • Thanks Man, I'll check out your band's website as well. Holla!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger