[adult swim]

Thursday, June 01, 2006

THE DC.



What's going on Bloggers!
The Qt has hit DC! I loved every minute of it!
I got to go on a roadtrip with Fuzzy, and the rest of our friends!
We made our own Black Gay Pride! Check out the Photos!

the ty. the terrific ty. the ty-rrific. the keeping it real.
the masters graduate. the video soul. the abstract vision.

the d. the what up kid. the black rooster.
the bet. the house of derron. the creative to the core.

the qt. the holla at ya boy. the clark kent, superman.
the designer from paper to clothes.
the deeper soul with the smile of gold.

the fuzz. the love. the soul food.
the knows it all. the jokester. the imagine me, christin seed.

the satuday night. the who that be, joining our crew in dc?


the my omar. the ramon. the r&b supastar.
the hersheys kiss. the pissed at homo-tricks. the prayer, motivater.

the we. the me and he. the black gay love at its best.
the no hotels, no clubs,
no non-hetrosexuals, just me and he, and them.
the enjoying destiny's dc in dc.

the sunday morning. the bob. the evans.
the marylands hotcakes rival to ihops pancakes.
the place of our breakfast desires.


the many. the multiple manys.
the poses. the pimp stands. the gay stands.
the laughs. the gays... a mess, but you love it!


the mess continues, live & direct...

the my shawn. the my omar.
the never-dated, yet never duplicated.
the bestfriends till the end.

the fuzz. the qt. the gadget man and the x-man.
the me and you, don't we look cute?

the dupont circle. the all are welcome.
the wizard of oz. the dc black gay pride.

the sunday afternoon. the roosevelt.

the waterfall. the sexiness.
the get wet and lick your lips.
the dc can't handle this.

the wait in line. the line-ditcher.
the the can't wait to get mine.

the black men. the creatives.
the posers. the lovers of a good photo.

the couple of you and me. the couple of hopes and dreams.
yet... the couple of busting nuts. the couple of screw loose nuts.
the couple that can't get enough!

the capital in my hand. the biggest dick I ever had.
the monument that said, " fuck me hard usa. "

the america's top model. the nature all around.
the omar styling profile.

the qt. the phoenix. the universal light. the thrust of angel's might.


the orange moon. the reflected in me.
the beautiful gleam. the sexy serene.

the lincoln. the final destination.


the know it all. the taken it all in.
the beautify of his mind excites me.


the I have a deam. the spot of dr. king.

the fuzz. the ramone. the d. the next I have a dream.

the dream come true. the thank you.

CHECK OUT
TY'S ASPIRE BLOG & OMAR RAMONE'S LEGEND OF 0 BLOG
FOR MORE DC DETAILS!

28 Comments:

  • Cool, I heard DC was hot!

    I'll be heading your way this weekend!

    By Blogger Cash S., at 10:52 AM  

  • I heard it was hott too! Can't wait to see the pics!

    By Blogger gee, at 8:10 AM  

  • Let me know if Derron doesn't get your camera to you soon. I will return it for you.

    By Blogger Ty, at 1:49 PM  

  • Ummmmm you were where?

    By Blogger antneya, at 6:08 PM  

  • i hate most pix of me, but aside from that i love u and the fly time we had. my friends are great...ur so creative*cheese*

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 11:44 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger No., at 11:48 PM  

  • Cool! I'm glad you had a good time :)

    By Blogger WATER, at 2:33 AM  

  • Lovely pix, got me feeling homesick :-(

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 4:59 AM  

  • Awesome! Great narration by the way...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 AM  

  • damn you did more monuments than i did in the 6.5 years living there

    By Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams, at 6:57 AM  

  • Nice pics... where did you get the tank? i can't find much in ATL.
    ugh.

    By Blogger gee, at 8:24 AM  

  • cool pics - y'all really made it happen at the tourist locations - lol

    By Blogger Clay, at 8:29 AM  

  • really nice pics..u and the fuzz are cute together.

    By Blogger lj, at 7:35 PM  

  • oh, the tomfoolery!!! I love it! Y'all had me rollin over the "hoe-down" at the restaurant...that's a signature of my old college crew, acting a theatrical mess in public areas! I'm impressed by all the sightseeing, and those pics were fire! HOLLA!

    By Blogger dancehard, at 9:41 PM  

  • THAT WAS SOOOOOOO VERY HOT!
    LOVED THE PICS!

    CAN'T WAIT UNTIL OUR PHOTO SHOOT.

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 11:36 PM  

  • Very nice pics man looks like you all had a good time. Why didn't anyone tell me the party was at DC last weekend?

    By Blogger soforeal, at 1:40 AM  

  • I like how u guys actually saw sites and didnt just party real cool great pics

    By Blogger Tito, at 10:57 AM  

  • well alright goddammit!

    By Blogger the young people's professor, at 5:42 AM  

  • Okay I see DC was cool. I heard the events were hot this year. I hated it when I went last year. Was that due to the fact I went with Baby. Boy isn't that a throwback...LOL

    By Blogger N4R, at 9:30 AM  

  • You were in my backyard!! DC is only about 30 mins from my house.

    It looks like you all had a great time! I hope DC showed u mad love just like showed it!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 AM  

  • That was CUTE!!!Yall look so damn good and look like yall had a ball..and the poses...OMG.......

    By Blogger NegroPino™, at 7:14 AM  

  • seems like you guys had a great time! Wish I coulda joined ya! Wishing you the best.

    By Blogger Bougie Black Boy, at 7:27 PM  

  • I loved the captions under the pictures very creative

    By Blogger Ms.Honey, at 2:18 PM  

  • I'm back! I wish I could have seen you while you were in town, but at least I got to spend some time with Omar. Your photo montage is fantastic! You must come back soon and let me take you to the hood spots!

    By Blogger Rodney, at 9:53 AM  

  • Looks like you guys had a great time! We went to Puerto Rico and that was very nice. San Juan Brothas set it off proper!! That harmonica clip was hilarious!!!

    By Blogger ~HoustonNY~, at 4:00 PM  

  • who the hell let y'all loose in dc?!! lmao!! my fave part? "the bob. the evans." hahahaha. you are a nut. and i don't think omar likes you guys very much. he looked the angry black man part. lolol. (black folk always startin shit)

    By Blogger Jameil, at 4:01 AM  

  • You are too crazy...
    Love the photos...

    By Blogger Nika Laqui, at 9:26 AM  

  • Nice pics and nice guys....Gosh!!!

    By Blogger Odilon, at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger