[adult swim]

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Brotha got Skills...

[This design I did in undergrad. I wanted the design to feel like a "kid streching gum into imagination." Also wanted to have that vintage Bazooka feel to it.]

[ I so love IHOP! This design was done in undergrad as well. I actually poured real syrup on a plate, scanned it, took photos of it, and created an illustration to go with it. I wanted the Syrup to feel sexy.]

[ I did this design for Larry D. when he was a undergrad at Rutgers . He wanted me to design something for his event "Eargasms." It was a Valentine poetry event, and we wanted it to feel sexy yet have that old school jazzy feel to it.]

[This is a recent design, you guys may have already seen for Derrick L. Briggs Book Club. We decided we wanted to have these "ghosted" words that represented rumors. It has a very haunting feel, kinda like the feeling you may have when you hear a rumor about yourself.]

[what do you guys think?]

5 Comments:

  • Very very creative! IHOP would get soooo much more biz if they used that for advertisment! LOL

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 4:42 AM  

  • I like your work you are really creative...the Bazooka one looks like one they really would use.

    By Blogger 4GOTTEN1, at 7:21 AM  

  • That was some sexy ass syrup made me wanan lick the screen

    By Blogger NegroPino™, at 5:58 AM  

  • Damn.u good man..

    By Blogger K Kaos, at 6:09 PM  

  • What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger