[adult swim]

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

FINAL 16 QUESTIONS ANSWERED...FINALLY!

11. Antneya said...
Are you tucking yourself in your Superman briefs?


Ohhh yes! Taken photos like that, turns me on. I couldn't stop being brick! So I'm like, I don't want it hanging all out, so I pushed it down more towards my legs so it wouldn't be poking straight out. Hey is happens... I was scared to do it at first, but I'm grown!

12. Rodney asks...
If you were given the magical power to change just one thing, what would would you change? The sky's the limit!

Hmmm... I could always say world peace, but that wouldn't be a creative answer! I would want to create my own world! A place within my imagination where everything was mystical and magical. I would create purple animals and magenta birds... and the plants would talk, and the water would glow.... the people would have three eyes... spots... be half naked... floating around and singing... I don't know, just my own world little creation.

13. Professorgq asks...
What is your most unusual phobia?


I know I have one, but its not coming to me right away. I don't like cats, but I'm not afraid of them. I don't like balloons being popped around me. Ohh I know... ZOMBIES! I can't stand ZOMBIES, and its all Michael Jackson's Fault... damn Thriller! I can't take it! Resident Evil... tried playing that game. I didn't get past the first 30 seconds of it. Yeah no Zombies for me! I just don't like things chasing me that have no control and can't be reasoned with.

14. Georgia Peach asks...
How many women have you been with?


Been with like dated? Have sex? Liked? I liked a lot of girls. A lot of girls didn't like me. I have come to realize that I'm just too short for some girls, and its cool.

I did have a couple of girlfriends, but had one major girlfriend in the 10th grade. Alnisha. sigh. I really loved her at the time, we dated for close to a year. I could get her off just by sucking on her ear. That was fun!

I never had sex with a girl before, but I have fingered one... it wasn't that bad. I like seeing her get off. I remember titty-fucking her and she was like "Shawn, don't cum on my face..." and all I would say is, "SHUT UP!" I never did though.

What's weird was, I never liked her dressing like a boy. Oh well. She didn't have a lot of confidence in high school, and I wasn't attracted to that. Maybe that's why I like men? I don't know!

15. Dayne Avery asks...
If there was one food that you had to eat everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be? (and dont say french fries cuz I read the blog)

I really enjoy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches... speaking of which, let me get one right now...

16. lj asks...
um do you like alligators?


Ummm no, what kind of question is that? Do you like Alligators? DAMN! :)

17. Paula D ask...
What is the most scandalous thing you have ever done with another person?

Alright, I'll be honest. I have had sex with someone while someone else was watching me, actually a couple of people were watching. It was fun, lol.

Sometimes you just have to have fun with sex, and sometimes you have to keep it private and intimate with your man. If anything else, it brings spice into your love life!

18. 4gotten1 asks...
If you died today how do you want to be remembered?

I was on my way home today, and I saw that someone had made a shrine on the street of someone that pasted away. There where cards, flowers, photos, candles, signed shirts... it was real sad. It made me realize that when you die, all that is left behind is the love and effect you have on people. Not your job, not your accomplishments, none of that matters anymore.

It's what you do with your job, your accomplishment, and how it can help someone else that matters. The love you have for those people is what really stays. I want to be remembered for uplifting & spreading GOD's Legacy of Love to all my family and friends.

19. Cash asks...
Which 3 bloggers would you go on a date with?


Of course I am not going to answer that questions, since I do have a boyfriend. But I will say that I have dated a blogger before. There was one blogger that I was very infatuated with... actually because he reminded me of the blogger that I dated. I think there are a lot of good looking and intelligent bloggers... but I'm all about the Fuzz!

20. Captain Cabinet asks...
What do you see the gay culture will be in the next 10 years?

I really beleive the cure for HIV or AIDS is in the near future. Either people can prevent themselves from getting the virus, or find away to get rid of the virus from infected people. This will bring the gay culture to another turning point. We will either be more consious of the sexual acts we presue ourselves in, or turn into sex-crazed beings further being isolated from human society. Which will you choose?

21. luvin me asks...
This is actually 2 questions in one...If you could do one big thing for someone special to you, who would you choose? and what would you do?

Buy my Momma a house, and decorate and style it just for her in a reality tv show!

22. Professorgq asks...
If quizzed, what topic do you think you can outsmart almost any blogger about?

Anything and Everything TLC!

23. kristen asks...
ever cheated or plaigarized in school?

cheated? yes! plaigarized? no!

24. Dayne Avery asks...
Whats your fantasy?

Sexual Fantasy? An intimate moment under a waterfall!

25. 4gotten1 asks...
How would your friends best describe you?

I don't know, probably something bad! Let's ask them:

LET'S ASK OMAR...
ShawnQt: How would you describe me?
Omar: physically? or in terms of your character?
ShawnQt: anything
Omar: beautifully authentic, refreshingly complete.
ShawnQt: ooooh yeah, that's going on the blog!
Omar: LOL

GOT TO LOVE HIM, LET'S ASK QUAHEEM...
ShawnQt: How yould you describe me?
Quaheem: --------
ShawnQt: (awaiting for QuaQua to come back)
Quaheem: hmmmm... sorry, I was on the phone.
Quaheem: I'm going to use adjectives.
Quaheem: passionate....faithful....hospitable...thoughtful....loyal...sensual...
Quaheem: those are what I could come up with....I am sure there is more..but I'd have to spend more time around you
ShawnQt: so you can see the bad side of me, lol
Quaheem: If u have a bad side it means you are beautiful. Beautifully human
ShawnQt: See that's why I like you!

THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME,
LET'S ASK UNCONQUERABLE SOUL...
ShawnQt: how would you describe me?
Unconquerable Soul: Hmmmm
Unconquerable Soul: Well, I would say a talented, mature, humble, caring, confident, freaky young black man
ShawnQt: Alright now!

I KNOW FUZZY HAS SOMETHING BAD TO SAY!
Mr ShawnQt: how would you describe me?
Fuzzy: practical, intelligent, witty, handsome, creative, artful, funny, dedicated, patient, sexy of coarse, caring, understanding, empathetic, sympethetic
ShawnQt: wow... anything bad?
Fuzzy: uhhhh... hold on a sec
ShawnQt: (Awaiting to see if I have to kick his azz!)
Fuzzy; Nope, not at the moment
Shawn (wink)
OH WELL!

26. reddman asks...
What question did no one ask... but you want to answer?

Let me think... Have you ever gotten the Holy Ghost?

Actually I think I got the Holy Ghost on Easter! I am not a religious person at all, and I just started going to chuch since I have been with Fuzzy. I actually went recently to see Fuzzy sing, and I was so scared, I had to leave early. It was just very overwhealming! It felt like being at a rock concert, everyone knows the songs, and dancing up and down, and your like... what is going on! So on Easter, I had my moment at home. I always wanted to let go, and I did. I put my IPOD on, played some gospel songs Fuzzy sent me, and was PRAISING THE LORD! LIFTING HIM UP, SINGING ABOUT HOW INCREDIBLE JESUS IS, AND HOW FAITHFUL GOD IS! I WAS SINGING SO LOUD, AND STOMPING... CLAPPING... CRYING! I LET GO, AND IT FELT GOOD!

So my grandmother is banging on my door and she thought something was wrong with me... she said she has been trying to call me and no one would answer, and she just heard me screaming. The floor was shaking... she thought I was either drunk, high, crazy... or was having the holy ghost.

I guess it was the latter. :)

[Thanks GOD!]


FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME... I LOVE E-MAILS!
MrShawnQt@yahoo.com

17 Comments:

  • I LOVE YOU MR. SHAWNQT

    By Blogger Unconquerable Soul, at 8:14 PM  

  • I LOVE YOU TOO...
    CONGRADULATIONS TOO!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 8:23 PM  

  • This was so cute...mine wasn't this cute...lol.

    By Blogger @GaryTylone, at 9:41 PM  

  • You are so wonderful man. I can just feel you heart...your soul just emanating from your posts. It's always so intimate. I truly do hope you and I get the chance to know each other better.

    By Blogger 4GOTTEN1, at 10:51 PM  

  • There are some questions missing but it's cool.

    It's so weird to read about a gay man's sexual experience's with women...hmph

    That's awesome that your found the spirit by yourself. Some folk in the church "catch the spirit" because they in church and the band is playing fast! It's an awsome feeling to really get caught up in God.

    Your boys where scared to type anything bad about you...your human so you gotta gliche somewhere! LOL

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 5:17 AM  

  • WAIT - The holy ghost?!?! Ha...I'm falling out over here.

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 6:11 AM  

  • bout time you posted the rest of this. We've been waiting! :)

    By Blogger Bougie Black Boy, at 7:23 AM  

  • That was fun!

    OhWordU2

    By Blogger OhWordU2, at 7:41 AM  

  • My bad, I didn't know you had a man till after I asked that question.

    By Blogger Cash S., at 8:20 AM  

  • I wouldn't have anything bad to say about you either. You are a sweet. Thats why I love you like cooked food.

    By Blogger N4R, at 10:13 AM  

  • I am glad to see that I am not the only one who loes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!! lol!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 PM  

  • you are the bomb, man...you're off the hook...I love the honesty in your answers...you make me want to one of these too, but I'm kinda scared of the questions I might get...nah! I ain't no punk...LOL

    By Blogger Waddie G., at 12:24 PM  

  • I need to see the untucked photo please.

    thanks.

    bruthafree@gmail.com

    :-)

    i'm still reading you shawn....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 AM  

  • lol - at the untucked photo!

    By Blogger Clay, at 6:46 AM  

  • People ask some very interesting questions.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 AM  

  • Great answers...this one was funny...

    "Shawn, don't cum on my face..." and all I would say is, "SHUT UP!"

    GOOD RESPONSE, she shut up too, didn't she...*lol*

    By Blogger Nika Laqui, at 11:52 AM  

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger