[adult swim]

Sunday, May 14, 2006

781-382-3756

I really dont have anything to say. lol.

Right now, I'm at Fuzzy's house, waiting for him to get back from church. Today is hard for him, since his mother passed away last year. So I decided to take him out to New York, so he wouldn't be in the house sad. It's a surprize, so he doesn't know where I am taking him.

We are actually going to Dave & Busters in Times Square New York. You know, get something to eat, and beat him at Air Hockey... should be fun!

I have been staying at work late all this week! Sucks, but at least I'm getting some extra cash. I went to my friend Brian's party on Friday, and that was fun! I had to leave a little bit early because I had to work on Saturday. I really wanted to stay and enjoy everyone's company, but you have to be a responsible adult.

[781-382-3756]

Yesterday I just chilled all day. I slept most of the day since I was tired from Friday night, and then we went to the comic book store to pick up "Civil War." It's really cool! What happen was, a couple of low-class superheros are going around taken down villians for a reality tv show. The villians are just chillin in the living room watching tv, and here comes the heros busting in so they can get ratings for there show. While in battle, a super-villian used his power and destroyed a school filled with 300 children!

The irreponsible act of the super-heros costed lives, and now the president and the government wants to register all super-powered beings. The government wants to train the heros to use there powers correctly, and be held accountable if they do something wrong. They should not be above the law, but uphold the law. While it would be good, some superheros have secret identies that they need to help protect themselves and there loved ones. It's a good read.

[781-382-3756]

Fuzzy made dinner that night, and we watched one of Tyler Perry's plays, but we both fell asleep. lol.

I'm going too be working on a major graphic design project that will be coming out this fall. I'm so excited about it, but I can't reveal too much. It's going to be hot though.

I called my mom a couple of minutes ago, and of course she isn't home, but she feels a day off from being a mom is the best way to celebrate Mother's day. Go ahead Mom, do your thing!

I'm like so hungry! I can't wait till he gets back and we can get out of here.

[781-382-3756]

I don't know if I want a PS3 or a Wii!

I don't know if I want to pay $500 for a PS3, but I have a PS2, so I feel obligated, lol. Plus, there games are way better, and the graphics are killer! BUT, Wii looks really cool, and I like the new controller! I love the Zelda game, but the graphics won't be that good, or at least better then PS3. But, it will be cheaper! I never get a system when it first comes out, so I want to this time, especially since I have the money. That's if I can even find one, that is another story.

Ok I stink, let me get in the shower, I'll holla at you guys later!

[781-382-3756]

15 Comments:

  • I would say wait until the prices go down and also wait bc you want ot make sure they got all the kinks out. Tel you mom Happy Mother's Day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 PM  

  • I am so happy to live in a city with a Dave&Busters. Now if I could just find someone to take..(sigh)....I just bought Civil War too. Cool first issue.

    By Blogger lj, at 2:17 PM  

  • I'd give it a minute b4 buying the game system. I don't understand the pay a large portion of a mortgage for a game system that's only gonna be hot until the next big thing comes out. But I am not a gamer like that so I'll never get it!

    That's sweet what your doing for Fuzzy. I never want to think about losing my mom.

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 2:56 PM  

  • So ummm....who's in MA?

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 2:57 PM  

  • Yeah i'm with u on wanting to buy the game system when it first comes out I can not wait until November for the PS3 to come out.

    It's crazy I just got back from Dave & Buster's and here you are blogging about it.

    By Blogger 4GOTTEN1, at 8:23 PM  

  • yes - what is that number? will that charge me like $100 if i call it?

    By Blogger Clay, at 10:33 PM  

  • CALL THE NUMBER, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 6:39 AM  

  • At first I thought you were tryin to be like Mike Jones leavin ur number as self promotion until I called and had a good laugh.

    Go ahead and get the PS3 man you know it will be well worth the money.

    By Blogger soforeal, at 8:46 AM  

  • I agree with my girl Lady....wait before you pay all that money for the game. Well, in hindsight, it won't matter anyway. If you wait to buy it, the game will become obsolete once a new one comes out. Man! That's a grip of money for a game. But, we all have our vices... I'll stick with looking at sports as often as I can! LOL

    By Blogger ~HoustonNY~, at 11:53 AM  

  • i know u love the games...but geez. hey it ur dough...bake it how u wanna! yet another fly weekedn..thanks man...sorry again for the 'tude and the drama, lol.

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 1:29 PM  

  • Thats the number you give people that you don't want to have your number. There's one in just about every major city.

    Save that 500 for something else. That could be plane tickets to Vegas for you and Fuzzy

    By Blogger Cash S., at 1:56 PM  

  • I hope that you guys had a great time at D&B's. Tell Fuzzy that I empathize with him with sadness around Mother's Day. I'm glad that you kept him in mind and tried to encourage him.

    I wish you the best on your project man. I'm sure that you will do well and really build up your portfolio.

    Hit me up on email again, I frequently receive emails about contests and showcases for designers, video artists and installation/interactive artists. I can begin forwarding them to you too. I have been sending them to Fuzzy but will include you also.

    By Blogger Ty, at 12:08 PM  

  • I was boutto say who he know in my neck of hte woods.........

    By Blogger NegroPino™, at 12:09 PM  

  • I'm gonna call the number....I'm scared...*lol*

    By Blogger Nika Laqui, at 3:50 PM  

  • You so crazy...*lol*

    By Blogger Nika Laqui, at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger