[adult swim]

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

NOMOREADAM4ADAM4ME!

NOW LOOK WHO HIT ME UP ON A4A?

He talking about he saw my profile and I look fine as hell!
He wants to get to know me,
see if I can bounce my azz on his dick.
Wants to know what's good, and am I down?


ShawnQt is Online Now!
NEW JERSEY, Newark

Profile

HOLLA AT ME!
25, 5'6, (1.68m), 140lb (64kg), 31w, Swimmer's Build, Black Hair,
Smooth, Black, Looking for Friendship

Trendy, not out, don't smoke, don't drink, don't use drugs,
Zodiac Aries, Safe Sex Only, HIV-
R&B Music, Poetry, Cartoons, Blogging, Numerology, Dancing,
Create Music Videos, Collecting Action Figures.
Designer

Yet people don't want to hear about all that. That want to see that you into 1-on-1 sex, 3somes, Group Sex, and have Misc Fetishes. They want to know if your a Top. They want to know if your a Bottom. They want to know if your Versatile. You have to be 9" cut, 10" uncut, 11" cut, 12" uncut! And you most def better be HIV-

Because its all about sex, protected or unprotected. Don't ask don't tell. NO CUNTS, NO FEMS, NO TRANNYS... because everyone is a Thug. Digging deep and wearing out tight round asses. So as you scroll through your city, all you see is dick & azz, dick & azz, dick & azz ...no photo... dick & azz, dick & azz... oh he's cute... oh shit, look at his body in his second pic... let me hit him up to see his private...

...It's all about the private. Everyone is on the DL, trying to get into those private parts, in the privacy of there crib. My place, your place, its your preference. Because when it all goes down, they finally got that number, and finally got that address, and finally got that nut... they'll be on adam shopping for another nut tommorrow night.

Yet everyone isn't like that. Hey... I met some mad cool, genuine dudes on adam. You know, Quality people. I even know some bloggers on there. So who am I to talk so bad about the site. I mean, on the real? Where else can you meet people in your city so quickly? I mean really!

So why not use the site to look for Interesting Kats that's about something. I have my own spot, trying to setup a couple of Cool peeps to just Chill and Bugout from time to time. I usually get along with Creative, Intelligent, Brothas who have a good sense of humor. I stated that I'm in a relationship... but they don't see that.

All they see is my "thugged out" pose, and brothas are going to "try it".

Relationship? Maybe he's not happy.
Relationship? Maybe they want a threesome?
Relationship? Maybe he just wants to get his shit off one time, no strings attached.

NO, I'm just looking for friends, BLOCK!
NO, my man's dick is big enough for me, BLOCK!
NO, I don't want you to lick my azz, BLOCK!

So its my fault. I'm looking for frienship on a sex site. I'm wrong. So... its cool.

NO MORE ADAM4ADAM 4 ME!

24 Comments:

  • After readin this post, i have to say that there are angles that have never been revealed to me i'm just now seeing! it DOES get repetitive and redundant and makes me wonder why i'm on there to begin with. there are the guys that are there that pretend to befriend you but in all actuality are only talking to you to find that weak point where they can squeeze in to cause problems. the whole website is one track and i'm seriously considering not loging on as much to even deleting my account. my sole purpose on the website is to make a friend and have level headed conversation. therefore if the conversation isn't there why am i there?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  

  • Good for you, if you can't find what your looking for in a website, don't go!

    .....I am quite sure Omar can find him a sugarboot standing still in front of his house! LOL

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 4:45 AM  

  • Good for you Shawn..that site is HORRID!!!...please go another route to find Omar someone...not from that site

    By Blogger antneya, at 7:14 AM  

  • They site is pretty much garbage unless you are looking to hook up with someone.

    Guys on their don't understand friendship or even lets just chill and see what happens.

    It's all about sex.

    By Blogger 4GOTTEN1, at 7:16 AM  

  • Um yeah, using a SEX site to find FRIENDS...not a good look.

    This is just my opinion but, if you have a man stay off of there. Majority of the people on there don't care if you're in a relationship or not. They see something they like, so they're going to hit you up. Just stay off.

    By Blogger Cash S., at 7:17 AM  

  • Adam4Adam "adult swim" is a site that has broken down how we relate to one another. Technology creates an efficienct way to meet, but its at a cost and who you meet is more than not an extension of an image that is pure fantasy. Relationships between us have become computerized. As men we already have a problem with communication but with sites like Adam we advertise an image that is meant to attract on the basis of the visual, nothing else really matters, true communication is not there. Some say they are looking for friends as their photos display them bent over with ass wide open or hard dick hanging...is that the way to make friends? have things changed? I think all of us as humans have a network of friends. The fact that we would have to look for friends is more than likely a cover to be involved in the madness. Don't be niave fellas, if you are in a relationship, it is your business to stay clear of people and situations that challenge the health and vitality of that union. Also while the guy that sent the photo may have had typical intentions..publishing his photo was not in the most mature minded vein, that communication was between the two of you and it did not appear that he stepped out of line and offended you. Was publishing his photo a means to show whose interest you could command?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

  • wow @ anonymous

    By Blogger Cash S., at 8:29 AM  

  • Disclaimer: The person at the top was a photo I found online, used to create a Fictional scenario to make a point.

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 8:37 AM  

  • On another note: Did you see this? Looks kinda on fire: http://www.thecoolhunter.net/Gadgets/XTREMEMAC---MICROBLAST-FOR-NANO/

    By Blogger Troy N., at 10:46 AM  

  • WOW... I certainly agree with anonymous. I know kats that have been tricking on line for years. All it's gotten them is a loose booty, a broken heart and no social skills. I've gone to parties with them and watched them hold up a wall and look stupid. It's kinda sad. I never thought I would find a lasting relationship on the internet. Even when I was lulled into a relationship with a decent person I never took it seriously because the computer was just a means of entertainment. I'm so glad that I eventually found someone that I truly love and cherish and did it without logging onto anything. I am a firm believer that if you place yourself in the right social settings you will find the right person for you.

    By Blogger Rodney, at 5:00 PM  

  • A4A is like a bath house. So where can decent homosexual Black men meet others like them?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

  • Everyone know what sites like Adam4Adam are for. I admit that I have used the site for it's purpose in the past.

    It was fun meeting people, but when I thought about the amount of time that I spent there and the crazy ass people that I had met, I decided to delete my accounts from A4A and M4N.

    By Blogger That Dude Right There, at 5:59 PM  

  • I MEEEEEEANNNNN!

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 1:15 PM  

  • Man...just leave that garbage alone...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

  • Adam4Adam is bullshit anyways like most dating sites...people hiding behind a computer typing bullshit.

    By Blogger Waddie G., at 4:29 PM  

  • For all of the crazies I've met on A4A, I can't knock the site totally because I met my closest friend on there and we've been friends for over a year now.

    By Blogger E, at 11:37 PM  

  • Oh boy..thats why i stopped with all the mess. adam is a bunch of bufoonery...LOL finding me a man on adam? Aww MyShawn is the bestest. Y'all heard Yusef,tho...*wink*

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 7:57 AM  

  • That is why I never got an account at AIDS4AIDS (my name for A4A) or any of those "dating" sites. I need to write a post about that mess.

    Good post, by the way, very insightful

    By Blogger Charles X, at 1:04 PM  

  • This Post is dead on! I been thinking the same thing forver. Also Yusef, I agree.

    By Blogger K Kaos, at 6:14 PM  

  • heheh...I don't think I've ever been here before, but since you strolled by my spot, the LEAST I could do was return the favor!

    It's interesting how dating and/or friend finding on the internet is the same for both heterosexuals and homosexuals alike. All those services are meat markets. People browsing them, all browse for different reasons (in their own minds), but generally share a common interest - seeking people to connect with (on WHATEVER level). Interesting post...I think I'll be back...don't be a stranger...

    By Blogger That Girl Tam, at 10:00 AM  

  • yo thas so true, and u right, it's hard to find quality people on A4A, i don't have a man, and i choose not to waste my time on there either b/c of how full of shit a lot of people are, i have however met what i thought to be decent people on there, which in-turn turned out to be exactly what i expected, they wanted some azz... but yeah, u know u did the right and intelligent thing for yaself...

    By Blogger heartbreaker, at 2:21 PM  

  • i did a post about this before ... i completely agree .... sad thing is for some people if they didnt have Adam and other sites they would have nothing to communicate w/ others

    By Blogger Clay, at 9:38 PM  

  • WOW, this is gettin me a little hot, with him tellin you what he want you to do...the pic doesn't help...too bad its not for me...*lol*

    Just stopping by, found you from my Twin's Omar page...

    By Blogger Nika Laqui, at 11:47 AM  

  • Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger