[adult swim]

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

THE LAST STAND


A "cure" for mutancy threatens to alter the course of history. For the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their uniqueness, though it isolates and alienates them, or give up their powers and become human. The opposing viewpoints of mutant leaders Charles Xavier, who preaches tolerance, and Magneto, who believes in the survival of the fittest, are put to the ultimate test--triggering the war...

[I can't wait... what about the movie can't you wait to see?]

8 Comments:

  • I SOOOOOOOOO want those wings!!!!!!!

    By Blogger @GaryTylone, at 7:41 PM  

  • I want to see how they "changed" Storms character...

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 4:43 AM  

  • I just want to see Phoenix

    By Blogger 4GOTTEN1, at 7:18 AM  

  • I want to see that movie!! I always thought Xmen had an interestin theme about acceptance and tolerance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

  • I hope there's a Gambit, I used to pretend to be the gambit when i was young.

    And I wish they would have a more believable Storm.

    Me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:57 PM  

  • I like Storm's new hairstyle...and who's that angel? :-)

    By Blogger E, at 11:38 PM  

  • Who is that queen with those wings and 2% body fat....I HATE HER!!! CUZ I WANT TO BE HER!!!

    By Blogger Keisha Kornbread, at 7:36 AM  

  • Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger