[adult swim]

Monday, October 24, 2005

LOVE: Episode 3


Originally written Saturday, August 06, 2005

READ: EPISODE 1 & EPISODE 2 before reading...

Episode 3: Two years, Two Hearts

July 20, 2005.
Our Second Year Anniversary

I have never been with anyone for 2 years before, so I am very excited about this. I was the first boyfriend he has ever been with, and we both had sex for the first time together. We were there for each other’s college graduations; we both got our permits and driving licenses together. We even were there during the process of moving into our own apartments together. We decided to go out to dinner in “Little Italy” in Manhattan. We been talking for the past few days more frequent, and I was really excited to give him the gift I got for him. Honestly, I was really anticipating what he would get me, just the whole experience.

So all day at work, I was so excited. I had on a nice outfit, smelling good, and I haven’t seen him in like 2 weeks. I asked my boss if I could leave work a little earlier so I could meet him at 7:00pm in front of H&M on 34th Street. So I took the train over to NYC, and get there at 6:30. I had a big red bag with an “I love you” balloon connected to it. [smiles] So I’m standing on the corner just waiting, watching the people walk by. So 7:00 comes around, he isn’t here yet. I know how the subways are, so I’ll give him a few more minutes. I hate when people are late, but I don’t want to ruin the experience. His cell phone wasn’t working so I couldn’t find out when he would be here. Time goes by, and he gets there at 7:30.

So he walks up to me and says,” Why you got that big ol’ gay bag”, and starts laughing. Mind you readers, I’m already a little ticked that he was an hour late, and the first thing he says about my gift to him is that the bag looks “gay”.

Maybe I’m wrong, or too sensitive, but it wasn’t something I expected him to say. As usual, I just have to take it and move on. So he wants to go to Old Navy before we head to Dinner. Sure no problem. We have small talk and walk around the store looking at clothes. While walking around, I honestly felt like I was in another world. All I keep thinking about was, how this whole thing was going to turn out. Trying to remain excited, trying to feel everything was ok. I felt good seeing him though, and he looked a little sexier since last time I saw him. He is a very stylish guy, and I always loved that about him. I had decided to withhold from releasing any sexual energy (through masturbation) for a whole week so I could build up for tonight.

So he finds some flip-flops he wanted to buy, and starts to try them on, then he says: “You know I didn’t get your present right?”




[to be continued...]


15 Comments:

  • *raisin eyebrows & tappin fingaz*

    By Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~, at 7:23 PM  

  • OH HELL NO!!!!

    *Shakes head*

    By Blogger Quaheem, at 8:31 PM  

  • I CAN'T TAKE IT!
    You know my stance on the situation. Hmm. I am coming to Jersey and I am proposing to your ass. You're mine!

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 8:38 PM  

  • This sounds like it isn't going to end well. I hope I'm wrong.

    Hubby and I don't buy each other presents, and when we do, it is "out of the blue" and not because of an obligatory landmark. But we're already united... any present he buys for me comes out of OUR bank account (and vice versa) and we've discussed our agreement... that's what works for us.

    I would be crushed if I were in your shoes. First an insulting comment on the packaging... and then the callous admission that reciprocation should not be expected? You aren't being too sensitive. The guys sounds like a tool... and someone you could do without.

    This is my first time here and I'm advising with very little info, but that IS my gut response. Pardon me if it is out of line.

    By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 1:34 AM  

  • GET THE F-OUT OF HERE! NI@@AS! DAMN, I HATE THEM!

    CAN WE HAVE EPISODE 4 TODAY? PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!

    By Blogger Unconquerable Soul, at 5:28 AM  

  • Awww man, this is to much. With all the history of you two, where did things go wrong?
    KD

    By Blogger KneeDeep, at 5:48 AM  

  • Finally, I know how a story is going to end...

    Coming Into Reality,
    -Jamal

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 5:50 AM  

  • Lord !!!!!! JESA !!!!!

    By Blogger @GaryTylone, at 9:25 PM  

  • WHAT??? You are so much better than i sweetie.i would have popped that f'in balloon and told him.."present? for what?".

    By Blogger HOLIDAY N, at 10:26 PM  

  • ok so u know u got me anxiously waiting to see how it turns out and i gotta co-sign on that keisha cole track..somebody definitely messed that po girl mind all up...keep ya head up boy

    By Blogger Bobby Brown Jr., at 11:45 PM  

  • hmmm nice blog. i definitely have to come back

    By Blogger Bougie Black Boy, at 9:14 AM  

  • Hello My Aquatic Friend,

    I don't know your current situation, but I am quite steamy at the thought of his disregard for the time in which he got to you. Then for him not to greet you in a fashion that says "I know I am late, but I love you and let me make it up to you."

    I would have personally left him standing there. With the "Gay" bags and not took any calls from him for a long time.

    You are too beautiful of a person to have had to succumb to such BS.

    If you are still with him what ever comes after this should be really good.

    Although, I don't think you are because you are taking the time to cleanse.

    As always in Parting,

    I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

    Although this time, I have a tad bit of an attitude towards him...

    Love ya'

    By Blogger The Divo, at 10:57 AM  

  • You know what man ? all i can say is " i'm sorry "... sometimes you hear the beginning of something, u start shaking your head and you KNOW you're gonna be shaking your head for a while because you just feel like what's coming next ain't gonna be pretty.

    Maybe i'm wrong... hmmm...

    By Blogger Soldier, at 12:29 AM  

  • Oh, hell n'all! WTF?!

    By Blogger Systa Soul, at 7:37 AM  

  • Oh my gosh...I was gonna say technically he was only 30 minutes late since you agreed to meet at 7PM but what a fucking asshole.

    The ending doesn't sound too hopeful

    By Blogger E, at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger