[adult swim]

Saturday, October 22, 2005

LOVE: Episode 2


Originally written Saturday, August 06, 2005

READ: EPISODE 1 before reading...

Episode 2: Potentially Waiting

HIM: u okay?
ME: that’s a hard question to answer
HIM: please give me another chance
HIM: I promise you wont regret it
HIM: I am IN love with you
ME: wow
HIM: I’ll say it again
HIM: I am IN LOVE WITH SHAWN
HIM: I want to be with you
HIM: I know its very difficult right now being that it was my fault to begin with, but I miss you and I’m ready to be there 100%
HIM: just give me a chance to show you

This is what he said to me, a few months ago after our “break”. At the time, he wanted to “Take it Slow.” He needed time to see if this relationship is what he really wanted, if it was me he really needed? He said he would be there, 100%, but right now he is just giving me less then that. But we have been together for close to 2 years now. Our Anniversary is coming up; we can talk, you know, make things ok…

Yet I’m scared. Last year, during our anniversary, we enjoyed dinner and good conversation… but I was disappointed because he wasn’t able to give me a gift in exchange during dinner. He got me a beautiful card he made himself, and I treasure it. But I wanted the experience of being excited about opening a gift, and being even more excited about how thoughtful and meaningful a gift from him would be. I never got that experience. So as our anniversary comes again, I need that experience more then ever.


·Would he do something for me so magically
that would rekindle the love we have for one another?

·Or, would I be disappointed once again,
trying to gain a love that is no longer there?


[to be continued...]

7 Comments:

  • This is heavy! I'm feeling ya, bruh! Can't wait for the next post!

    By Blogger Unconquerable Soul, at 12:35 PM  

  • I am ROOTING for ya'll for real..YOU TWO ARE SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER..

    I gotta stop lookin at that picture...just makes me start thinking about MYSELF...

    IF you got a good thing u need to DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN if it is what you REALLY want..

    You are in my prayers!!!

    By Blogger Quaheem, at 1:33 PM  

  • I'm actually a little jealous!!! But I am rooting for the both of you as well!!!

    I agree totally with quaheem, if you got a good thing you need to do EVERYTHING YOU CAN if it is what you REALLY WANT!!!

    By Blogger Tim, at 6:11 PM  

  • I hope it all works out...welcome back to blog land

    By Blogger Waddie G., at 3:29 PM  

  • Why do I know the end to the story though?

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 11:32 PM  

  • Um, how does Trent know the ending of your story, but I don't? You never had dinner with Trent...Okay..I'm officially jealous!

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 7:41 AM  

  • I feel you on the gift. Making a year in a relationship definitely deserves that much.

    By Blogger E, at 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger