[adult swim]

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Boom Boom



"The Boom Boom"
by ShawnQt


I look at you
My body is gyrating at you
As we listen to the Boom…
The Boom, Boom.

Look at my head bang
Look at my arms pump
I look at you across the room
As we vibe to the Boom…
The Boom, Boom.

It is you Light skin
That I am into
With your sexy eyes
lips to die for
I want more of you…
The Boom, Boom.

I’m good with you winking at me
with your smile I must agree
I guarantee
that you and me
Half ghetto, Half artsy
can be sexual in the most non-biblical
yet spiritual sexual fantasy.

It is with you that my blood flows for
It is you that has brought me to this Tribal ground
/slash/ dance floor
It is you and The Boom, Boom.
That is making me want more
Making me explore
the depths of your jeans
praying for your pleasure
And your extasy.
I succumb to you…
And only you
As we both become the Boom…
The Boom, Boom.

8 Comments:

  • u so nasty. lol
    Hot poem.

    By Blogger prodigalsun, at 8:37 AM  

  • boom ...BOOM...I liked that

    By Blogger lj, at 9:22 AM  

  • What a poem...

    what a PICTURE...

    U always manage to tell a story with ur eyes...

    BOOM BOOM indeed....

    By Blogger Quaheem, at 10:23 AM  

  • LOL! ROFL!

    I FUCKIN HATE YOU!

    YOU AINT SHIT!!!

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 10:27 AM  

  • Must be nice to get some boom, BOOM...

    By Blogger N4R, at 10:32 PM  

  • great poem....even better pic!!!

    By Blogger DaLite1, at 12:14 PM  

  • boom BOOM....

    That is a powerful leap from the diving board fella. Is this what I have to get use to in the HOUSE, all the BOOMin. If so, make sure that you are the one buying me the headphones so I can listen to my India in Peace.

    I love this post. In the words of Brotha Free, I am going to pretend it's about me.

    Once again and Finally,

    As always in Parting,

    I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

    By Blogger The Divo, at 2:10 PM  

  • You and the Boom Boom, I like it...
    Keep it up, KD

    By Blogger KneeDeep, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger