[adult swim]

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Shhhhhh...

What's going on everybody... I'm at work right now sneaking on the computer to write this blog entry, hopefully I don't get caught. ohh wait, the boss it coming...Ok she's gone. Anyway, I miss blogging SOOOOO much, I think I'm addicted. Wait, the phone is ringing... they hung up on me. I'm trying my hardest to get my internet back up. The house is coming along. One room is almost complete, they are putting the floors down now. I went to a Thrift Shop and found a decent full size mattress, so now I just have to find a way to get it home. My Fridge is on its way, so I'm happy about that. It's all working out.

There are so many things on my head its crazy. I just want to let it all out. Yesterday was my 2nd year Anniversary with my boyfriend. We went out to eat in Little Italy. Being with him yesterday made me realize a lot of things about how we interact, what we both want in a relationship, and the type of person I want to become. Like I said, I have a lot of things on my mind.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who still stops by and checks up on me. TRUST ME, this BLOG IS NOT OVER, its just the Summer time, the NEW SEASON will start up REALLY SOON!

Want to give a Shout-Out to Trent Jackson, who is always there when you need him. Larry Lyons II, I need to see you, we need to talk... you have to help me generate some positive energy right about now. No4Real, where you at? We need to talk, lol. Stone, good seeing you man. I didn't know you was such a Jokester! Frank... I read your blog, and I'm cooking something up really soon, we most def' need to talk about the issues that are plaguing the Black Gay Community. SmilingontheDL, we need to talk, I didn't know you was so deep! Valentino, I am loving your journey in the ATL! Speaking of the ATL, What up BruthaFree! *wink* Everyone else, I am trying to read as many blogs as I can (while at work), I want to get to know every single last one of you guys.

I am still going to post photos from GAY PRIDE, as soon as my Godbrother calls me back. MALIK WHERE ARE YOU???

[holla back at me]

13 Comments:

  • Well,

    I cannot talk about your Hiatus, cause I have been on Hiatus. Hey, Don't we live in the same fictional house. That is not fair, we aren't even there to see how the drama will unfold.

    Nonetheless, get your house in order. Be proud of your Peaceful Habitation.

    Remember,

    "The future is more promising once you acknowledge that it, to you, is not promised"

    By Blogger The Divo, at 2:01 PM  

  • Yes, handle your business boy!

    By Blogger the young people's professor, at 3:02 PM  

  • at your disposal.
    say the word, and i'll be on the parkway doing 90 and working up a taste for buttermilk!
    you know how we do.

    ~L

    By Blogger Larry D. Lyons II, at 4:19 PM  

  • take your time QT.,,,,,,

    By Blogger lj, at 5:04 PM  

  • Its ok...we're glad to see you doing well...

    By Blogger @GaryTylone, at 9:07 PM  

  • U know you my dawg!
    I gotcha...

    Nice bathtub...

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 10:29 PM  

  • Sup man! I see you sneaking on your blog at work. I was watching a news report. Companies are firing people for blogging on company time. Watch yourself! Or do like I do, write you post in Word first then just copy and paste in your blog. Good luck!

    As for your Pride pics I don't want to see them. You was in the city, saw me and didn't speak. PUNK!!!

    I am finishing up my NYC tourist weekend. I called you today to see if you wanted to hit up the Statue of Liberty with me but you didn't respond. BOO!

    By Blogger N4R, at 11:01 AM  

  • it was good seeing you too. it was fun. oh still didn't see you dance. LOL

    By Blogger Stone, at 8:19 AM  

  • Even though I'm always checking up on you for updates ... take your time! I'm sure you'll come back with that FIYAH!!

    Take care ...

    By Blogger Systa Soul, at 4:14 AM  

  • LOL on the reading of blogs on the 9-5. I find myself sneaking to them too. Sometimes an inspiration hits me that I have to blog about as well. Funny thing is my boss thinks I am working hard for the company. Oh well. Sorry I am seeing this late. I do check your blog on my hot blog lists. Have to have it with my daily caffe au lait. Props on the apt. and hurry back. Shem hotep!

    By Blogger Avowed_Southern_Democrat, at 7:39 PM  

  • HI MY NAME IS HOLIDAY AND ...AND... I'M A BLOG ADDICT TOO.I FIND MYSELF TRYING TO REMEMBER EVERY LITTLE DETAIL OF THE DAY SO THAT I DON'T FORGET ANYTHING WHEN I POST.LOL.WE CRAZEE.I LOVE THAT YOU'RE COMING BACK IN FALL LIKE A T.V. SHOW.NOW YOU CAN READ ALL MY ARCHIVES..LOL JUST KIDDING I DON'T EBEN DO THAT.

    By Blogger HOLIDAY N, at 5:30 PM  

  • What's goin' on?! This is BuddahDesmond. I've been reading your blog for awhile now and am finally posting a comment. Blogs are so addicting. I don't have anytime to read them at all during the day. Usually after I get settled from work, I spend hours trying to catch up. These are hours I should be sleeping but I'm up reading blogs. Glad to see that you're settling well into your new place. Keep doin' ya thang!

    By Blogger BuddahDesmond, at 8:22 PM  

  • Nice Blogg page, hope to read what you have to say next, take it lite!

    KD

    By Blogger KneeDeep, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger