[adult swim]

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

GASPING FOR AIR



Hey! How you doing? How your momma doing?
I'm back... Holla! I'm so excited to finally get to write again. I missed blogging so much. I took advantage of the Optimum Triple Play, so now I feel like a Triple Threat! I think I got this adult thing on lock.

I have been living alone for about 5 months now, and overall its been a great experience. I still have a loooooonnnnngggg way to go. The house is not fully finished yet, but its coming along. Honestly, I can't complain. I'll see if can get photos up soon.

Since I have been away, so many things have come across my mind.

Where do I stand with GOD? Am I a Christian? How am I suppose to express my love for GOD? How will I mature as an Adult with new responsibilities? Am I starting to feel old now? Am I getting bored with eating? Am I getting bored with same ol' hobbies? Am I getting bored with people? When will love have my back? Is love like a dog chasing its tail? Will I ever have mind blowing sex? Will I ever stop collecting action figures? Will someone make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich?

hopefully I'll have all these answers by the time I turn 30!

[check back tomorrow for my official post]

8 Comments:

  • The Site Design is crisp and fresh! Just like you! Glad to see you're back, glad I was the first to post, glad to see you're living your life and finding yourself in the shuffle! Don't get mixed it, it's easy to do...You're great, we miss you and it's nice to see you!!!

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 10:53 PM  

  • I'm so happy that you are back! The design is hott! I can't wait till you share what you have learned on your hiatus.

    PS. I got Optimum Triple Play at my new place, too! I just have to get my computer working.

    By Blogger Unconquerable Soul, at 5:26 AM  

  • Well, alright now! The new design is hot and welcome back. You're going to have to show me how you did this stuff...I want to play too!

    WELCOME BACK!

    Coming Into Reality,
    -Jamal

    PS...I'll make you a pb & j sandwich, should I cut the crusts off or leave them on?

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 7:38 AM  

  • Hew sweetie..I didn't catch too much of the first season of your blog but I'm here for the second...like Desperate Housewives.

    By Blogger HOLIDAY N, at 7:53 AM  

  • LOVE the new site design, hella tight!!! Kudos!!!

    "When will love have my back? Is love like a dog chasing its tail?"

    If you figure these out by 30, share with me coz I'm 35 and having the exact same thoughts... *lol*

    By Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~, at 11:33 AM  

  • WELCOME BACK!!!

    Dont take so long next time!!!

    By Blogger Quaheem, at 1:39 PM  

  • I'm loving the new design of the site....It's so sleek and chic!

    The questions you've raised are questions that I've asked myself recently too. The answers to some of them are beginning to form. Some of these of answers will arrive with multiple parts and during different phases I'm sure.

    Glad to see you back!

    By Blogger BuddahDesmond, at 1:26 AM  

  • Hey !!!! Gimme a Hug !!!

    By Blogger @GaryTylone, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger