[adult swim]

Thursday, September 01, 2005

THE NEW TLC?



Hey Mirrah? RU The Girl?

T-Boz and Chilli new reality series has got me glued to the TV screen for the past month and a half. I LOVE TLC! To see them every week (twice a week if you count the Encore episodes on Tuesday) brings so much joy to my life! They are so funny, talented, and oh so beautiful! You got to give it up to them, they are the JAM!

So are they really replacing LEFT EYE?

Like T-Boz and Chilli always said, no one can replace Lisa. They are not trying to find someone that raps, looks, or sings like Lisa. She will always be apart of TLC... much like the fans. The fans play a strong part in TLC's career, so it made sense for them to go to there fans and give them a chance of a Lifetime!

Wow, to sing and dance with TLC, is an honor, and I am so happy with "The Girls" that T-Boz and Chilli picked. Some I could live without, some are truly talented. My Favorite...



Mirrah. She's a 30 year old singer, freestyle dancer, and poet! She's gorgeous, fun, and energetic! Out of them all, I'm pulling for her to win. I mean, she just fits! I love me some O'so Krispie, but she favors Left Eye too much for me. But I still love her style. She can dance her azz off, but she seems very shy when it comes to popularity. Meah...PLEASE! Black Britney is leaving next week. Who is the Girl you say? MIRRAH ALL THE WAY!





WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW TLC? SHOULD TLC AND "THE GIRL" LAST FOR ONE SONG AND ONE CONCERT? SHOULD THEY CONTINUE AS A GROUP? SHOULD "The Girl" TAKE ON AN "L" STAGE NAME? SHOULD THEY CHANGE THERE NAME?

8 Comments:

  • I am mad that her name is OH-SO-CRISPY.

    Anyhoo...I think I like her the best, although the other girl you have in the picture is fierce and she is a pefect fit, photo wise

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 7:05 PM  

  • There is only one left eye

    By Blogger Stone, at 7:40 PM  

  • I can't even focus on answering your question, I'm just surprised you made it back! Wow...welcome back bruh!

    Coming Into Reality,
    -Jamal

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 8:48 PM  

  • i think they should've left alone -- everytime i watched the show it seemed as bad as Missy's Road To Stardom

    By Blogger Clay, at 7:21 AM  

  • there can NEVER be another Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez. I wish the 'new' TLC the best though...

    By Blogger the young people's professor, at 3:27 AM  

  • krispie's verse sounded like something lefteye woulda laid down. The inflections were so "lefteye" like!

    By Blogger Liza Valentino, at 10:11 PM  

  • what are you saying o'so krispy is cool

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 AM  

  • They R Not Goin To Replace Left Eye They Jus Wanted To See Who Wanted To Follow In Their Footsteps

    By Blogger aaliyah/tlcfan, at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger