[adult swim]

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Smack it up, Flip it, Rub it down... Ohhhh Nooo!



"You can do me in the morning, you can do me in the night, you can do me when you want to do me."
-Bell Biv Devoe

Yo, this use to be my joint back in the day. Wasn't Bell Biv Devoe like the male version of TLC, or was TLC the female version of Bell Biv Devoe? Both of there albums sound the same. I guess that was the style back in the day [starts dancing old school] This is my joint right here!

Anyway, I'm just over here waiting for the pancakes to get ready. I'm over my boy's house, we are having a "gay sleepover". You know, do each other hair and nails and talk about boys, LOL. Actually we just chilled, bugged out, watched movies in our boxers. You know everyone was trying to cope there free feels. [and no, we didn't have an orgy, I don't partake in those, although I wouldn't mind watching] I got on a black tank top and some heart shaped boxers. They are cute. My boy got a digital cam, I should take a picture of them real quick. Ya would like that wouldn't ya, NASTIES! LOL. Later on, we are all going to head to NYC and just do some sightseeing, like we never been to New York before. We're weird like that.

Actually I'm pretty happy right now. My apartment is coming out sooooo good. I have like the sexiest bed ever. I got a few things from IKEA yesterday, and on Sunday I'm going to do a lot of touch-up painting. Dare I say it, the apartment should be ready by the end of AUGUST! Hollllaaaa! WE will see, I don't want to Jinx it.

Once I get my internet back up, or find a constant place to blog, I'm going to take this thing to a whole other level. I'm so Anxious [insert Ginuwine here], I have sooo much to talk about, and so much not to talk about, I'm ready.

Ohhh, the pancakes are ready, so let me "throw down", and remember...

Never trust a big butt and a smile!


"This is for the Nasties, Ya so Nasty!" LOL, I still love ya though.


"This is for my peoples, I miss ya!"

20 Comments:

  • well you the one showing your drawas..so who's really nasty...LOL

    By Blogger lj, at 10:53 AM  

  • DAMN you took me back with that BBD ish... I loved me some of dem LOL! AAWWW and TLC... Dang, takin a girl back to the ol' school!!!!

    NICE pics!!! Can't wait for you to come back and type our ears off... LOL! Miss ya!

    Have fun site seeing in NYC, even though you live there fool!

    :~) Smooches, Coley

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

  • LJ @ I'm Naughty, like a lil' kid stealing from the cookie jar, not Nasty. *wink*

    Coley @ What up girl, actually New Edition is going to perform on TLC's TV show, so much sure you look out for that. Best Male and Female group if you ask me.

    Hopefully we can get out of this house and go to NYC! Everyone is "acting" lazy.

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 1:31 PM  

  • Those were the days man...my high school years, TLC and BBD were the sh*t!!!

    You're a hot boy, man...had to let you know that...check out my blog.

    Wade
    Chicago, IL

    By Blogger Waddie G., at 5:40 PM  

  • hey cutie! glad to see u back....i wanna see ur bed.

    By Blogger Liza Valentino, at 9:56 PM  

  • welcome home kiddo. I been missin ya!

    Oh and yes you are a cutie. ;)

    By Blogger Tim, at 7:11 AM  

  • A sleep over? Sounds like fun, and I'm sure you will have your apartment all "hooked up" soon...By the way, I like the boxers, and you can call me nasty if you wanna!!!

    KD

    By Blogger KneeDeep, at 9:54 AM  

  • hmmm...don't hate me.

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 1:09 PM  

  • I missededededed You !!!!! Welcome back..you're doing better than me with your place...the only thing I've bought were some hangers...lol...

    By Blogger @GaryTylone, at 6:14 AM  

  • Thanks Professor... if I can sneak on the comp again, I will check u out.

    Liza, It's hot... my room is going to be called the "Phoenix Lair"... since that is the symbol I connect to the most, so the bed is most def fire!

    tim, thanks, got me cheezing over here, so are u!

    Thanks Kneedeep, should I call u Nastydeep from now on? lol.

    Trent, I hate u! [smile]

    bruthafree, *wink*

    Valentino, at least u got something to hang ur clothes up, I still got stuff in bags.

    Chosen brotha, I got them as a present from some girl in Highschool. I wouldn't know where to find them now, but I'll look.

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 2:20 PM  

  • Aww man! BBD and TLC go down as two of my favorite groups. Those were the days. Now I'm going to have pull out their old cassette tapes (yes, cassette tapes) and CDs. Happy to see the apartment coming along so well. Great pics cutie! Take care.

    By Blogger BuddahDesmond, at 10:57 PM  

  • Mr. Shawn,

    Putting it down! Alright with them boxers! Madea always told me, "be careful what you show - you just may get a response."

    Coming Into Reality
    -Jamal

    jamalkfranklin@yahoo.com

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 7:43 AM  

  • love love love your blog....will stay tuned

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 PM  

  • You said your boxers wer hearts shaped... i was hoping for a thong shot!

    j/k, it's my first time here and my sense of humor can be a little twisted.

    You look good though... yummy actually. Damn my luck for being a straight chick!

    By Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today, at 9:27 PM  

  • let me find out.......

    By Blogger the young people's professor, at 8:44 PM  

  • hey... I how you gonna say never trust a big butt and a smile, and show your waistline?

    THAT WAS S'POSED TO BE A BOOTY SHOT! lol

    By Blogger prodigalsun, at 6:11 AM  

  • @ Prodigalsun , see u would have liked that, LOL, Nasty!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 8:19 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Soldier, at 7:56 AM  

  • I'm with Prodigal on this, i'm disappointed... i feel betrayed, LOL
    i understand u dont make ur butt shot public so just send it to me :) lol
    oh, by the way, thx for visiting my blog up when there was absolutely nothin on it, go and check it ouy now, i'm back !!!

    www.alostsoldier.blogspot.com

    And u should come back too, i'm waiting for the beginning of the fall season of ur adult swim, and i ain't payin this damn cable for nothin, so COME BACK ON !!! :)

    By Blogger Soldier, at 7:58 AM  

  • Heh. I saw 1/3 of BBD in Detroit last weekend. I didn't get to say anything to him but it was interesting getting the flashback.

    By Blogger E, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger