[adult swim]

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

THE "INTERVIEW"



Ladies & Gentlemen (and queers), meet the one and only "Gay Wendy Williams" of the Blog world, TRENT JACKSON! He is a writer and author of At This Moment. His persona is spontaneous & outspoken, yet he's really intelligent, courageous, and heartfelt. He gets down to it, and doesn't hold back. He very open in expressing his own life, as well as interviewing others and exposing them even more. In his own words, He's FAT and loving it, and all you skinny bitches can kiss where? Down there! You got to love the confidence!

He's not only TRENT JACKSON, but he's starting to become a cool friend of mine. I got the opportunity to chat a bit with him, that lasted a little longer then we both anticipated. We talked about Life & Love. Shared our experiences about God and Religion. We even talked about our fascination of the male genital. Our conversation was XTRA LARGE, and in charge, and it was a pleasure...


Check out my interview by

CLICKING HERE

I just want to give a thanks to the many bloggers that continue to check me out, show love and appreciation about towards lil' ol' me. Special thanks to my boyfriend and best friend for just being in my life, and living it with me. Thanks to Larry Lyons, SoulfulAries, bruthafree, Trent Jackson, No4real4real, Valentino-of-CT, Basquiat_In_Brooklyn, Systa Soul, SmilingOnThaDL, coley, will, Lyricalthoughts, Holiday N, The Divo, Blogger#031905, prodigalsun, mytruth, The Simple Boy, scott, tamrock, Don Tate II, Edwige, Shana, Dirk, amnesiasparkles19, starfoxx15, anit, rockonlock, Dayrell, Lawda, Danja, courtney eliza, so so so so so many others!

[if your name isn't listed here, that means you haven't been to my blog lately... what the fuck is wrong with you? i still luv ya though]

8 Comments:

  • Hey man keep up the good work. I love reading your blog. Many times your blog inspires me to want to write on the same topic but I would never steal your thunder. I just write to myself in my personal journal. Your post about church really hit me. Thanks for all the great reads.

    I loved the interview. You are great!

    Don't Talk about it - BLOG about it!

    By Blogger N4R, at 11:06 PM  

  • I love your blog. It's so refreshing and entertaining. It gives me a glimpse of living in nyc without actually ever being there. please, don't stop writing and leave a sista hanging...

    By Blogger bitchdoctrine, at 9:45 AM  

  • ShawnTQ(I did read Trents Interview),

    Thank you for the shout out. Moreover thank you for the support you give me. I think reading your blog and others has shown me that I am not the only one that has random or calculated thoughts at different times during my day.

    Keep up the good work. I will continue to support ya'

    and as always in Parting,

    I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

    By Blogger The Divo, at 10:51 AM  

  • Your interview was so ... BREATHTAKING ... I knew of you but now I REALLY know ABOUT you.

    Hey ... I want to know my number too! lol.

    BTW ... thanks for the shout out and thanks for being so frank and honest in your interview. I thoroughly enjoyed it, black man.

    By Blogger Systa Soul, at 12:09 PM  

  • Shawn! You're like the bomb to me...I appreciate you in all that you are! You mean a lot to me...thank you for being you!

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 5:35 PM  

  • great job! you're the shit, indeed.

    By Blogger the young people's professor, at 9:17 PM  

  • UM SHAWN...

    I KNOW YOU'RE BUSY AND ALL. BUT I AM SO TIRED OF COMING TO YOUR BLOG SEEING MYSELF... AND I THINK EVERYONE ELSE IS TIRED OF LOOKING AT ME TO.

    I MEAN I AM IN THE MAGAZINE AND ON BILLBOARDS AND THINGS...BUT GIVE BLOGVILLE A REST.

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 1:58 AM  

  • Great interview. U seem like what we in Kentucky call "real cool peeps." LOL

    I am new to Blog City and I am playing catch up on everyone's sites. This is my fav of Trent's interviews, thus far.

    Stay up, ShawnQT.

    By Blogger Jaison, at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger