[adult swim]

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Under Construction: Prelude



Depressed. Lonely. Feeling Incomplete.
Like Keyshia Cole says, "I just want it to be over!" My whole mental is fucked up, and I need to be out of here. NOW! Why am I down? Because! I don't have what I really need right now. I'm not pushing forward the goals and aspirations I'm holding deep down inside me. I'm procrastinating the one thing that will bring me sanity. I can't function. I can't concenrate. I feel lost. So I'm leaving. I am packing up my things, and getting the hell out of here. I'm only bringing some essentials, and ruffing it out the rest of the way. I will be back, and with me I will bring peace of mind, and stories in hand. Don't abandon me. Don't leave me astray. Pray for me, and look for me... as I go Under Construction.

To be continued on Sunday, June 19th...

[be ready]

8 Comments:

  • Sweetie, we'll be right here waiting. I hope and pray that whatever is on your heart gets resolved soon and that you find peace and clarity. Take your time though. Looking forward to your return. You're definitely in my prayers!

    By Blogger Systa Soul, at 5:26 PM  

  • Yea, we won't abandon you - we'll be here waiting. Hurry up back though...

    By Blogger The Church Boy, at 6:21 PM  

  • i'm ready.

    By Blogger Liza Valentino, at 10:25 PM  

  • There are times in our life that we all need to stop and reqroup to reflect on what most important in our lives. The good part is tat you're still a young man, who have many years ahead of you. You have shared your sucesses and also your set backs with us and I still believe that you're going to achieve great things. Whatever you're going through at this very moment do take the time to reflect. ShawnQT, always remember that there is a new day in the morning and that this too shall pass.

    Houston, TX

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

  • i'll be here for your welcome back party...

    By Blogger bitchdoctrine, at 11:19 AM  

  • I will at your welcome back party too! I am bringing my favorite bottle of wine.

    Good luck to you man, we are waiting and God Bless!!!

    By Blogger N4R, at 3:56 PM  

  • Seems the problem is
    when we're going through our trials
    We don't believe that we'll
    ever make it out.

    But if you think about all the times God saved.

    Then I am reassured that everything will be just fine.


    Just take your time and worship through it.

    Cause I know that you can make it through your storm.

    I'll be praying for your sunny day.

    I'll be there with my ears ready to hear of the break through.


    As always in Parting,

    I came in Peace, and in Peace I leave.

    By Blogger The Divo, at 9:49 PM  

  • The most important steps when everything goes wrong are :
    1- Realize it
    2- Do something
    And you've just accomplished the two of them, you should be proud of yourself !

    By Blogger Soldier, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger