[adult swim]

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Do I Smell Elephants Outside?



NEWS FLASH! So I'm looking outside my mom's window into the park, and I see some elephants just chillin, eating god knows what! Why is there elephants across the street?


Ohhhh, its just a circus. A CIRCUS? IN THE GHETTO? Ohhhh yes fellow bloggers UniverSoul Circus is in town! Now you guys know that sometimes being an adult is a bitch, so what better way to get back to being a kid, then enjoy the circus, Hip Hop Style! Now I haven't been to the circus since I was, what 10! So you know a brotha was trying not to act excited, even though I was giggling like a school girl. Then this guy knocked on our door and gave my whole family free tickets, I was jumping up and...

[ummm, shawn, thug up, get yourself together]

So I was cool, I'll check out this shit, see what's good.


As soon as the show starts, they start playing Ciara's "Oh" like Whoa! I'm bouncing up and down, feeling the groove, and then they straight go into some Caribbean music, and all these dancers and guys on stilts are dropping it like its hot!


Then this girl came out and started bending and twisting her body to Jennifer Lopez's "Get Right"... man that girl could make a gay man go straight! Fellas, do you know what you can do with a female like that? I don't even want to think about it.

[I love you baby!]


So then these brothas from the Dirty South come out start dancing. They was hot! This one guy started "voguing" then just started break dancing... they were very entertaining, and very buff if I do say so! Overall, my family and I had a good time, and I felt like a kid again...


[we now take you back to my regular scheduled adult life, which is currently in progress]

6 Comments:

  • You big ass kid. Did they do the Soul Train line this year?

    By Blogger Liza Valentino, at 10:13 PM  

  • I so have to see that when it comes. I havent been to the circus since like, damn, have I ever been to the circus? Shit. I feel like I was at the circus, I'll keep the visuals to myself..."and tell yo friends"

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 3:43 AM  

  • **sigh**

    I'm JEALOUS!

    By Blogger Systa Soul, at 4:31 PM  

  • Free tickets...CHUH! I am hating for real. I have to see that circus this year. I must!!!

    By Blogger N4R, at 9:00 PM  

  • yes, im hating too. and those pictures are a scandal, lol

    By Blogger the young people's professor, at 12:28 AM  

  • Soulfularies, they sure did. I was going to go up there, but they was asking for old school brothas... I'm not that old, lol.

    Supermalik, did you have fun? Sorry I couldn't find your Nintendo DS, lol.

    Trent, what type of circus u talking about?

    Coley, I think it helps relieve me of my adulthood. I'm a big kid at heart.

    Systa Soul, come with me, I'll buy you some cotton candy, better yet, some funnel cake!

    No4real & Basquiat, Universoul Circus to me is a celebration of black culture, honestly. I enjoyed myself so much. If anything, try and see that one.

    blogger? scared of what?

    Ohh yeah, Trent, Wendy Williams was there. She just came out and talked, thanked everyone for listening to WBLS and her radio show, and talked about how much better the tent got, lol. She looks good. She rode up in like a Pink Hummer, that was hot!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger