[adult swim]

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Celebrity



Celebrate me...

Because I got the swagger like no other.
On point, and more attractive then your lover.
You know your hands are thinking of me undercover.

You single, and you like my single.
Saw the star in my eye tingle,
trying to get back stage so we can mingle.

I'm a Celebrity...

Cockier that Kanye and Usher combined,
and just as sexier, yet more refined.
The words I say, and how I say it, got you intensified.

Front and center, spotlight on me.
Hotter then any singer or mc.
Game so tight, when I move, I exude sexuality.

Cause I'm a Star, Bitch!

Originated, Always Duplicated,
On Top of the World, Feeling Elated,
Continuously Hated, Never Underrated,
Critically Acclaimed, Fan Appreciated.

But you can't see the shit I see,
This mirror in front of me, makes me a celebrity.

Even with my remote control/microphone in hand,
and my back up cd player/band,
I'm still the mutha-fucking Man!

[like you never felt that way before?]

5 Comments:

  • I am so in love with you. And yes it's because you and I both are celebrities. You are so fuckin hot. I am going to masturbate to your sexy ass tonight with my mandingo, industrial strength, swivel head, multi-orgasmic, stroke me down baby 3500 model dildo that bloger 31905 sent me last week. It couldn't have come a better time.

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 10:34 PM  

  • Yo man, what can I say? I am with you dog. I feel that way all the time.

    By Blogger N4R, at 9:14 PM  

  • i celebrate you/
    could never be celebate with you/
    'cause somethin' about our symphony of skin to skin/
    made sense/
    made sweat/
    made screams/
    made dreams cum true/
    and eruptions turn white/
    and virgins turn freaks/
    and never agains turn "one more time"/
    we'd be tag teamnin'/
    and beamin'/
    ear-to-ear with anticpation/
    of tips touching napes/
    and tongues touching toes/
    a souls touching souls/
    nearing nirvana/
    before ya mamma/
    came home.../
    and those/
    were when i celebrated you/
    the most.

    By Blogger Larry D. Lyons II, at 10:02 PM  

  • Wow. Only dudes wit big sticks are that cocky. Hmmmmm My my...lol

    By Blogger @GaryTylone, at 7:24 PM  

  • You go boy. . . that was good. .. and like everyone else I give you your props on the
    handsome-ness . . .by the way. . I'm loving those clean manicured fingernails. . . ;)

    By Blogger Shana, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger