[adult swim]

Monday, April 03, 2006

FIRST 10 QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

1. In The Mix With Trent asks...
Shawn. My question is are we ever going to get to see you naked in your pool?


What pool are you talking about? The Pool on my blog? NEVER! I will never pose naked on my blog. What do you guys take me for! Always tasteful! I think I have always taken very seductive photos since I have been online. You have to remember I used to be considered a "nerd" for most of my life, so I feel like I'm playing catch up. The photo at the top [THAT WAS TAKEN DOWN!] was taken when I was 18 or 19. I did a photoshoot with this guy, and they turned out really nice, but he was so trying to get in my pants! I wasn't attracted to him at all, and he ended up jerking off while I was putting my clothes on. I couldn't tell him to stop, it was his house! Just a warning to those of you thinking about getting some photography done... try to be mindful of peoples intent! I'll post some more photos later [NO THE HEAVEN YOU WON'T! THIS AIN'T ADAM4ADAM!]... but not NAKED! YA'LL NASTIES!


2. Bougie Black Boy asks...
If you weren't at your current job, what would you rather be doing?


I would be a music video director! I always could listen to music and envision things in my head. My mind is very visual. I have DREAMS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! I remember them all to. I think Hype Williams and Paul Hunter are good directors. I used to write up video treatments for artist all the time in high school. Sometimes I would hear a new song on the radio, think of what the video could look like, and be so disappointed that it didn't live up to the vision in my head, lol. I used to watch music videos a lot... remember VIDEO JUKEBOX? I would never order the videos, just wait till someone else did it!

3. Terrance said...
My question: Who is your best friend and what is the best and worse thing about him / her?


I would have to say my godbrother Malik & My Omar. I love Malik's personality. He is one of the craziest people I know. He's funny, attractive, and intelligent. We have a strong chemistry together when we hang out! What I dislike about him is his strong lack of other people's time! He's working on it though.
I love Omar's generosity. He is the most giving and helpful person I know. He knows how to make you smile, and make you feel like your the most special person in the world. What I dislike about him is that he doesn't know how to say "NO" to people that take advantage of him.

4. Valentino asks...
Where you get those underwear from?


H&M... I love underwear! They make me feel so fucking sexy! I love underwear on guys as well, such a turn on! Boxers, briefs, Thongs, Whatever! Love it!

5. Cash S. asks...
Would you date a fat guy?

I have before. He was sweet, and could write a poem like no other. What I didn't like about him was that he made his weight an issue more then I did. I'm attracted to confidence. I don't seek out "fat guys", but if one comes along, and there sexy, of course. But no sloppies though!

6. Ruben Porras asks...
What are your pet peeves?


There are only two things that really get to me! A slow computer and people being late! Uggh!

7. Epsilonicus ask...
What is one experience that you would say is life altering???

I would say me being turned down by this guy, who I thought was very attractive. He only wanted to be friends with me, but I still tried to pursue him on a sexual level. He told me to leave his house by the time he got out of the shower. I was very upset!
Why I was so desperate! I started writing in a notebook on his bed, writing to GOD to send me a sign, and make this ok. GOD did, as I started drawing out the phoenix bird. It was then that I was "reborn", and it made me the spiritual person I am today!

8. Antneya asks...
If there was a pill that could make you straight, would you consider taking it?

Let me first state that being homosexual to me has been a blessing! I don't think I would make a really good heterosexual anyway, lol. I think women are so beautiful, but I don't think women ever looked at me the same way. I don't think I am at the standard that most women would want in a man physically. I'm only going by my experiences. I have tried to get with girl after girl, and only one was really into me. Yet, when I started dating guys, I got SOOO much attention, I was like, where is this coming from? lol. If I was given a pill now to make me straight, I would pass.

Why? I have been so into men for so long, it would make it hard to be with a woman now. I wouldn't even know what to do first. I would feel like a 13 year old boy trying to get with a 25 year old woman.

Sometimes I wish my life was easier, and maybe living a heterosexual life would solve that, but I doubt it would. I am me, and you just have to love it! Besides, I don't use drugs, lol.

9. LUVIN ME asks...
Do you believe in soul mates?


I want to say yes. But for some reason I feel hesitant. What is a soul mate? Someone that you will spend your life with forever? Some one you have a deep spiritual connection with? Do they have to be lovers or friends? Has GOD really created one special person for all of us? What if you find that person, and then you break up with them... will GOD send you another soul mate?
Let me think about that more... See got me all thinking now!

10. 4gotten1 asks...
Knowing what you know about yourself, Would you date You?

I'm fine as hell, of course! LOL, on the real... NO! Don't get me wrong, I think I have GREAT QUALITIES to date! But I am more passive, I want someone that is more aggressive, because I feed off there energy. I want to be intrigued by other people's thinking besides my own. I like to be on my toes, don't want to be with someone that is predictable. At least the dick size won't be a problem!

[THE NEXT SET OF QUESTIONS LATER ON THIS WEEK!]

12 Comments:

  • Never would have guessed video director...interesting...

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 7:46 PM  

  • See.. . Mr. ShawnQt, got some hidden talents and desires. I look forward to reading the second part to this. . .

    By Blogger Bougie Black Boy, at 8:36 PM  

  • wow, great man!

    looking forward to seeing your other answers ...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:52 AM  

  • Interesting...Is it me , or did you end up asking more questions about my question?

    I like to make you think...

    By Blogger LUVIN ME, at 10:49 AM  

  • DID SHAWN JUST FRONT ME IN FRONT OF A BILLION PEOPLE? OH HELL NO! HE WOULD DO IT RIGHT BEFORE WITTY WEDNESDAY WOULDN'T HE?

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 1:58 PM  

  • interesting man I definetly can't wait to hear the rest of the questions you answered.

    By Blogger 4GOTTEN1, at 3:50 PM  

  • Boy! Pull up your pants. Got your business all out in the open... you know you was raised better than that! Don't make me get the belt and pull them all the way down!

    By Blogger Rodney, at 6:01 PM  

  • I enjoyed reading your responses. I admire your confidence with your sexuality (question 8).

    By Blogger soforeal, at 1:10 PM  

  • ooooohhh weeeee!

    Look at that pic! You are an interesting person superman!

    By Blogger Superstar Nic, at 7:27 PM  

  • AWWWW MyShawn *blushing* ... see..I'm all conflummoxed...don't even know what to say. *sniffle*

    Love you booboo. LOL

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 9:41 AM  

  • interesting answer i must agree with the underwear and the people being late...

    By Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams, at 12:41 PM  

  • Great answers, man! I expected nothing less from a fellow Aries! I feel honored you chose my question. Thanks!

    By Blogger ~HoustonNY~, at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger