[adult swim]

Monday, January 16, 2006

How Cold is Hell?




...NEED SOMEONE TO WARM YOU UP?

[edit]

Ok, so I decided instead of just doing another blog entry, I would just edit this one since I really didn't say anything. Just want to thank everyone for the love & compliments. A Man always loves compliments, no matter how modest he is. Honestly, it feels good to take these photographs, because back in the day... MAN! I was Steve Urkeled Down! I has a major nerd, and I honestly wasn't trying to be, but when your shy, don't have the best clothes, short, skinny, and have glasses bigger then your face... it happens. I'm over that insecurity now. It took a long time though. I'm really starting to come out of my shell, and I'm excited about it! I always tell my friends I'm a "Sexy Beast!"

So I had an American Idol Party Last Night, it was a lot of fun. Had 4 of my friends come over, we ate Dominoes Pizza, and bugged out laughing all night! Hopefully we can do that every Tuesday Night. What I want to know is why did Simon tell that man he should be a female impersonater? Funny, but so wrong! Now that is embarrassing! Why do I get a feeling that twins might be big this year? The First set of Black twins (you know the gay ones) they was good, but the second set of Black twins (you know the gay ones) they was cute! I sooooo want a Black Sexy Man to win this year (or two) ! This has to be the year for the Blacks (maybe even a Latino).

I wish I could go to Derrick L. Briggs Book Club, buuuuttt, my company party is on the same day. It's ok, I'll just go to the next one. I just wanted to get some things off my chest, lol. My Mental is going through it, but I'm praying for strength and clarity, and hopefully everything will turn out ok. It's hard to make changes as an adult, even though you gain a lot, there are some things you have to leave behind, even if you love those things.

Why is there so much drama going on with the blogs these days? It's actually funny to me. I guess a lot of people are saying things without thinking how it will effect others, and a lot of people are taking things a little too much to the heart. Hey, what can you do? I haven't been to the club in a minute? I might have to handle that. lol. I also have to pick up my first gay novel this weekend, and this other book, which I'm going to do a blog about in a couple of days. I'm telling you this book is going to take me to another level, or what Derrick would say, another Dimension!

I was tagged by ProfessorGQ a couple of months back, and never responded (My bad!) so I thought I would just take the time to answer him back!

5 Facts About Me

1. I'm addicted to French Fries! I think I have eaten French Fries at least everyday of my life. McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, Popeyes, KFC's Wedges, hey... even White Castle's fries. I have cut back a lot now, and will try and eat them twice a week, but its soooooo hard!

2. I danced for the best selling female group of all time, TLC. In a manner of speaking, lol.

3. I have had my artwork showcased in local art galleries in high school.

4. I have owned 22 dogs throughout my lifetime. Damn house was a kennel!

5. I love phone sex with a passion. It's a mind thing to me.


20 Comments:

  • Hey! Glad you're feeling better!

    By Blogger Cash S., at 6:49 AM  

  • You look like a fucking star!!!

    You better work that shit with your cute ass.

    Peace

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 AM  

  • How you gonna have on that big ole jacket....with a tank top???? LOL Just picking. You know what your pix look like so there is really no need to comment. :-)

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 8:51 AM  

  • Nigga, like I told you last night, you KNOW you are sexy as hell!!!!!

    By Blogger Tim, at 9:30 AM  

  • you better feel better,cause you didn't call me back, PUNK!

    By Blogger Unconquerable Soul, at 10:24 AM  

  • @ p. alonzo.
    I like your middle name by the way... thanks man, glad you got your video poems up and running, tight!

    @accomplice.
    Even though, Im gay, It still makes me feel good to turn a woman on, lol.

    @cash
    thanks bruh! It feels good to have a clean sink.

    @anonymous
    ummm, thanks. Im workin it, Im working it. lol

    @virginia
    Trust me its veerrrryyyy cold here!

    @ladynay
    If Usher can do it, so can I... damn it! lol.

    @tim
    I did it for you Tim, LOL.

    @ Unconquerable Soul
    You don't have no clue how many distractions I had last night! Call me though.

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 11:27 AM  

  • Your photographer is da shit!!! I love the look.

    By Blogger Rodney, at 3:20 PM  

  • @ Dizyaboy
    Thanks Man, nice abs by the way!

    @ Rodney, I take my own photographs actually... hey, if you ever need some, holla at me!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 4:00 PM  

  • And you're surely hot as hell. :-)

    Me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:21 PM  

  • You look so cute! I love your new pics!

    By Blogger Superstar Nic, at 5:35 PM  

  • i want one of those coats w/the fur on the hood so bad!! but i can't find the right one. it has to be just right. not too long, not too short. not too shiny. i saw the perfect one and the girl must have stolen it or something and thought i was a narc. *i was looking quite fly* i asked her where she got it and she said "umm... i don't know. its not even my coat." ugh. bitches.

    By Blogger Jameil, at 7:34 PM  

  • OH SNAP! *orgasms*

    By Blogger Charles X, at 11:40 PM  

  • I never thought you were crazy! I just downloaded this old song Heaven I need a hug.. So here is a hug for the next time your having a moment

    By Blogger Ya boy Maurice, at 10:28 AM  

  • Came back to see dem' der pix again and daggone if there ain't a post!

    Never figured you to be an urkel back in the day, you should definitely hit up some folk from back in the day that messed with you and be all LOOK AT ME NOW MF'ers! LOL (j/k)

    Never would have guessed you to be a phone sex person either!

    Or big on Fries...

    Shoot, let's just say I have learned alot about QT today and leave it at that!

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 6:44 PM  

  • ooh french fries. i even like the frozen ones. and they make me happy b/c they're always open and available. yum!!!

    By Blogger Jameil, at 9:10 PM  

  • I love me some american idol baby. I can not wait for the session to get full and kicking. Damn you for living in jersey I wanna party too

    By Blogger Stone, at 6:39 AM  

  • Awwww...don't worry about it lil' shawn...You'll make the next one...It starts at 3pm...Anything is possible...You still can come and be encouraged and then show up fashionably late at your party...you know how I do..."Let them wait"...(for parties I mean)

    You'll be fine...The next one is going to be FIRE!

    FRIENDS OR LOVERS PART DEUX
    (also)
    D'MARCUS BLACK Performs @ RAY's Event WORK FEB. 19th (see me live)

    By Blogger WATER, at 11:18 AM  

  • why didnt you invite me to the porty?

    By Blogger Charles X, at 3:10 PM  

  • saw you have had your artwork in galleries and such. Love to see more....

    An American Idol fan too!? Great. Love to have parties those nights

    By Blogger Bougie Black Boy, at 7:00 AM  

  • Awwww...thanks for the shout!!!

    I'm a fry guy too...

    You have to admit that Cowell was on point on his comments.

    By Blogger Waddie G., at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger