[adult swim]

Monday, June 19, 2006

OH, WHAT NEW YORK FUN!

FEELS GOOD TO BE GAY AND FREE!
[funny right?]
_______________________

First, the DLB Topic Discussion "Urges" was HOT! I really got to meet a lot of cool people and got to get out some of my, ugghhh Urges outl. It's all about control! If you ever get the urge to eat, shop, or fuck or whatever, always know your the master of your own thoughts and feelings. Just take a step back, think about what your consequences could be, and then you can think focus on what you need to do. It was great seeing Derrick, Jason, and the rest of the group again!
__________________________________

B L O G G E R S U N I T E !
THE SUMMER KICK OFF IN CHELSEA



If you want to read the full stories on what happen go to:
Your two neutrons away from crazy if you think I'm going to write the same story again! LOL.

I just want to say that I love hanging out with Omar, that's my dawg. I was upset he didn't come to the book club with me, but enjoyed his energy yesterday. I hope he feels better, I know he wasn't feeling well, people always making him sick! I am really happy Ty and Dapper D came... even though they were late! The Holland Tunnel is a crazy, but if you wasn't NAPPING, lol, you would have been on time! ;) I always enjoy Antar's energy... he's like a major socialite! Always knows how to create a good time. Love the Donald shirt! Prodical Sun is mad cool, he is so mellow, but still knows how to enjoy himself. Madosi is CRAZY, very intelligent, and mad cool, I really enjoyed hanging out with him. It felt so natural! Drama King to the fullest, I love it! I was really surprized to see HoustonNY, he is so nice and sooooooooooo funny. I was cracking up the entire time. We have to hang out with him again. Everyone else was cool. The Superstars, the Fag Hags, the Sexy Brothas, the Drinks... it was great! I miss my Fuzzy though... all night, it just felt like someone was missing. I still miss him. This was the first weekend we didn't spend time with one another. Its cool, I'm going to go see him tommorrow, get rid of some Urges!



I read a couple of comments that you guys wanted to really know what happens behind the scenes. Well, without telling everybodie's biz, I can give a small glimpse into what happened.

BEHIND THE SCENES:

• While I enjoy going to the blogger events, I still get very nervous. It is a difference when u read someone's blog, and people reading mine... it's all about first impressions. If I meet someone new, will they like me? Will I like them? Will we click. I remember seeing HoustonNY at the bar. I did recognize him, but didn't want to go up to him right away. I guess I had to prepare what I would say. Actually he was pretty cool, and we clicked very well.

• Ok, we are sitting down and eating, and one of the guys at the event, Omar went on a date with a few times. I was thinking to myself, what will happen? What would they say? I hope there won't be any drama! All and All... both was cool. Omar is too classy for Drama, but I was sure thinking it!

• I truly adore N4R, and he is very open about his weight gain due to his medical condition. So everytime I'm going to meet him, I think is he going to be really huge, or come out with like a major six-pack and have everyone drool over him! LOL. Hey this is my mind working! N4R is sexy the way he is, and his personality will always be what I enjoy the most. And its fun pinching his nipples once in awhile for laughs!

• There was this guy that kept asking me to see my azz. I told Fuzzy about it, and he told me to point him out. I said why? He said I want to know what kind of guys my baby can pull. Oh Fuzzy! :) I think that guy was drunk anyway!

• All the bloggers are sexy, and you KNOW, someone may have a crush on someone else. I'll just leave it at that!

• Omar dick was showing through his pants. He knew what he was doing!

• I love with Dapper D gets drunk, he starts glistening on the forehead and starts acting crazy! Thank Goodness Ty can drive us home!

• There was some discussion about where Jamal Franklin was, as if he fell off the face of the planet!

• I think I wore the gayest outfit ever! But I don't care, I was still sexy!


Later that night, the rest of my friends went to the pier
and met up with my MYSPACE friend "L."
What's funny is, he's been actually reading my blog for months!
Actually he's been reading everyone's blogs for months, lol!
He's a silent reader, but pretty much knows everyone in the Blogsphere.
It was really cool hanging out with him, our connection is so natural,
and we had a lot of fun! Dancing to Beyonce, talking about Mr. Brown, Great times!

He always trying to look sexy, goodness, fine whatever, lol. Omar does the same thing, ya ain't cute! Ok, fine ya are, lol!

20 Comments:

  • That picture is so funny. It is so your personality. Too Sweet

    By Blogger Stone, at 12:49 PM  

  • You all are always up to something...that's cool!

    By Blogger Cash S., at 1:48 PM  

  • yeah man ... the fun in chelsea cannot be eclipsed ...

    can't wait to see what you had to say about the weekend ... check out my post!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:34 PM  

  • Man, had a great time!!! That animated pic is too much! It was good to finally meet a lot of the bloggers. We should do it again in a few weeks. Wish everyone could have been there so we can shake this negative stigma of NY boggers being shady. We're not shady....Just conceited (we got a reason!) LOL

    By Blogger ~HoustonNY~, at 3:10 PM  

  • yo QT those are GREAT pix, and u got such a nice smile yo ;) looked like a lot of fun (so jealous lol) peace

    By Blogger heartbreaker, at 7:12 PM  

  • What a nice connection yall have.

    nice pics...

    By Blogger gee, at 7:56 PM  

  • I didn't realize that N4R was short....hmph!

    Like always, looks like yall had a blast!

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 4:56 AM  

  • lol@ladynay...that did look very fun...but I wonder what went on behind the scenes...

    By Blogger @GaryTylone, at 9:46 AM  

  • Damn it seems to be goin down up there a whole lot.

    By Blogger soforeal, at 12:54 AM  

  • I'm with Valentino...It's what goes on behind the pics that I wonder about...

    By Blogger LUVIN ME, at 6:47 AM  

  • Behind the Scenes huh? Ok, let me update the post and let you guys know a little detail!

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 8:02 AM  

  • Oh gish I guess we DID have fun , huh?

    I really love hanging out with you too MyShawn. Even when I'm sick I have fun with you,Man.

    Truth be told I kinda missed Fuzzy's presence too. Hope he gets better too.

    Between Antar , Tarrance and Madosi...Oh goodness! The laughs just don't stop! Then you get into L later on in the night with his special self... It was indeed a night to be remembered.

    By Blogger Omar Ramon, at 9:18 AM  

  • yeah the evening pf flirting ended with QUITE A FEW CRUSHES .... hmmmmm!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:30 PM  

  • I love that shirt Shawn...

    Omar, cover your penis in public...*lol*

    Why you ain't take a pic Shaun?

    By Blogger Nika Laqui, at 8:31 PM  

  • aaahhhahhh you gotta make friends from myspace.

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 6:19 PM  

  • (I hate when the comments go o a different page I can never remember what exactly I was going to comment on, DAMN MY SHORT ATTENTION SPAN. LOL)


    UMMM... what do I remember?

    N4r nipples... Omar's dick... you azz.... Fuzzy pointing him out.

    I agree with nsane lee sane.


    -Marz

    By Blogger Marz, at 3:00 PM  

  • great seeing you this weekend albeit brief

    By Blogger the young people's professor, at 1:08 AM  

  • Sorry, just catching up on my reading. I had a wonderful time with you guys. And it is a shame that I can never really drink when we get together because we all KNOW that Dapper is going to get toasty. LOL

    By Blogger Ty, at 9:23 AM  

  • http://utairway.com/en/reg-Accomodation-56-23098.html - Accomodation
    Accomodation

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 AM  

  • http://utairway.com/en/reg-Disability_and_Elderly_Travel-278-7658.html - Disability and Elderly Travel
    Disability and Elderly Travel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger