[adult swim]

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm FRUSTRATED...

...my house is so unorganized. i don't want to be a slob. I need to vacuum the rug. put up my clothes. make my bed. fix the toys on my shelf. put this freaking cream on my face. my kitchen smells like bananas. i dont have no airspray. i have to wash dishes. i hate washing dishes. i'm tired of eating chicken. i have to work out tonight. I should be watching cable, i mean i do pay for it. i have to fix my game table. i left my cell phone at home today. so i have to make all these phone calls. I DONT HAVE A HAIRCUT! i wanted to blog about something cool. but im lazy as hell. i want to write a book. but I don't know where to start. i want people to come over and chill tomorrow. i want to go out and chill. i dont know if i want to go to nyc. should i stay in jersey? i want to go to this event called "work" on sunday, but i have to "work" in the morning. do i really want to go to nyc this weekend? i have to wash so many clothes. im sitting here eating popcorn like a fat bastard. im suppose to be eating healthy. i hate eating healthy. but, i want a banging body. everyone online thinks im crazy and having a breakdown. im just frustrated because im still sitting here, and being so damn lazy. why can i just get up and get it done? huh? tell me? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME, LOL! ok, just relax. its all good. im just going to write this, and just let everything out.

breath in.

breathe out.

breath in.

breath... why the hell am I typing this!

where is my fruit punch?!!!!!!!! fruit punch makes me happy. minute maid fruit punch, oooohhh yes! i hate when popcorn gets in your teeth. my tongue can never really get it out the way i want to. now i have to brush my teeth. sigh. im horny. its almost time for me to go to bed. well not really. but time is wasting. why am i still here, when i got so much to do. why am I procrastinating?

WHYYYYY!

sigh.

19 Comments:

  • You should get a friend and both of you work out together. This will help you feel a little more motivated. I have a friend that I go with. I keeps me going.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

  • ROFL! Why did I read this post as if you were "talking" like rain man?

    You need a hug? LOL

    Don't worry, just finish your popcorn and do one thing at a time....starting with flossing 2 get dem kernels.

    Why does your kitchen smell like bananas? LOL

    By Blogger Ladynay, at 7:49 PM  

  • I'll give you a hug!

    Coming Into Reality,
    -Jamal

    PS...remember, if you want to go to WORK Sunday night, I'll give u a ride home.

    By Blogger Darius T. Williams, at 8:11 PM  

  • SHAWN PAHLEASE.
    I've lost 13 pounds this week.
    Do you know I broke my diet like 5 times this week.

    Fallback, I mean if you get any skinner you're going to disappear!

    Do some crunches, push some weights and when April gets here take off your shirt the same time as me!

    Get over it and vaccuum the damn floor! Put on some TLC and go off.

    By Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson, at 11:16 PM  

  • Shawn....i dont mind if u have a breakdown....its healthy....

    when i feel like that....keep still and dont do anything...usually when u feel like that its because your in the "water breaking" moment....labor...rest...breath....water breaks....new life...

    you get my point....think on it

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 AM  

  • i know you told me you was stressing, but not like this...

    brother shawn, I know there is lots to do, but pace yourself and you will complete everything you need to... Next time, I'll see you i'll buy some MM punch for you..

    you should have a house gathering.. first you clean-up then you play games.. lol

    why is everyone dying for a shawnqt gathering?

    anyhow, Keep on Pushin...

    By Blogger Unconquerable Soul, at 6:23 AM  

  • WOW...They make medicine for that. Just Playing I know the feeling.

    By Blogger lj, at 8:34 AM  

  • lolol. that was hilarious. and probably by the time you read this you are over all that. i hope so anyway. if not, there are other issues! you do need to breathe tho. lololol! that was funny.

    By Blogger Jameil, at 9:44 AM  

  • My philosophy is when there is a plan, there is a way. Take a moment after you breathe, and chart out how you want to get all of these things done.

    I always like to start at home. My work life is so chaotic on its own, that i can't have my home reflecting that as well. I find that when my home is on point, so am I......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 AM  

  • You definitely need a hug....so here it is.

    (HUGZ)

    By Blogger Tim, at 3:08 PM  

  • i am the same way. cant do a damn thang!

    By Blogger Charles X, at 5:52 PM  

  • Yeah, breathe in, breathe out. It'll be aight bruh. lol.

    Me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:32 PM  

  • lolol - i hope you got it together by the time you read this post ... oh and i'm back !

    By Blogger Clay, at 11:08 PM  

  • I understand exactly how you feel man!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 AM  

  • Yeah...you're just having a moment...I had those too...I just cleaned my place down...bedroom, bathroom, washed dishes and did laundry this weekend...just do it ONE room at a time...don't try to do it ALL at once...Just blast some music and roll up your sleeves...Hmph! I've finally cleaned up my bedroom closet...I threw away clothes and finally hung up some new sh*t and Un-clutter stuff...

    Once you do that...you'll feel much better!

    By Blogger WATER, at 10:42 PM  

  • hmmmm

    one major run-on? well not really, but someething like that!

    i guess we all need a moment of temporary break down and release, huh?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:43 AM  

  • Chill out.. its all good.. Take a day to be a bum... I did it... Eat what you want do what you and just chill... Dont clean, dont do anything until your ready

    By Blogger Ya boy Maurice, at 10:26 AM  

  • lololol... i gotta finish reading but damnit you're a maniac! just like me sometimes

    By Blogger dugla, at 3:30 PM  

  • Yes, you need a hug and then some... lol

    By Blogger dugla, at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger