[adult swim]

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

By the Power of Gayskull?



Yo, I love this picture, this is sooooo funny. I know everyone says that my all-time favorite superhero was gay but, he's still the greatest. Sure he had huge muscles, rock hard nipples, and ran around half-naked in loincloth. So What, that don't make you GAY! And yes, when he was Adam, he did wear a purple vest and pink tights, and acted like a little bitch. That don't make you GAY! And YES, he hung around a bunch of other half-naked dudes who had sexually suggestive names like Ram-Man and Fisto. But, That don't make you... Never Mind. Hell... the picture speaks for itself, Bow is getting it on with He-Man! You remember Bow, he was She-Ra's bestfriend. Now he was GAY!

7 Comments:

  • it's very interesting looking back at cartoons or comic books from when you were a kid...the suggestive things therein are ridiculous...lol...

    By Blogger AC, at 6:08 PM  

  • I remember playing with He-Man as kid and I remember having fisto, and then as an adult I remember my first trip down Castro Street in San Francisco, and thinking about Fisto and his whole look and going, my God, all of my childhood toys were gay, Silverhawks, Thundercats, GiJoe, you name it,anything from the eighties was suspect

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM  

  • LOL... He-man was my shyt... and yes, now that I think about it, they were all kinda sorta gay-ish... The thundercats look like modern-day male strippers... lol

    He-man was supposed to be manly though. I didnt feel like I needed to hide my fascination with he-man 'action-figures'... but my love for Jem and the Holograms... I kept that shyt on the LOOOOOW... lol

    By Blogger prodigalsun, at 8:33 PM  

  • I read this and laughed my ass off!! I have to agree with what Jaqua said... all the childhood toys from the eighties were gay (definate homoerotic theme going on). I'm just gonna blame my parents for not having better Gaydar... they should have just put Hello Kitty in my hands and kicked me in the ass!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 AM  

  • That pic is seriously depraved.
    Got any more?

    -Lonely

    By Blogger Jay Bird, at 6:04 PM  

  • This blog had me laughing so hard....and yes I agree with the fact that there were alot of homoerotic themes in most eighties cartoons. Unlike Prodigal sun however I didnt keep most of my likes on the low....I even watched Care Bears and My Little Pony with glee.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • My eyes! But yeah, She-Ra's friend Bow was Gay Gay Gay.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counters
Thanks for Visiting!

Powered by Blogger